Can you remember what it felt like the first time you got high?

Discussion in 'General' started by strainreviewer, Mar 27, 2014.

1. question says it all. For me i was a either an iguana or watching an iguana walk slowly up a wall while my friends laughed their asses off. I blazed out of a can and my friend told me ur NOT HITTING IT RIGHT. and of course i ended up taking at least 8 rips. I was BLAZED to say the least. Lol the good ole days

2. Super slow mo, paranoid, hungry, slow response time, don't know what I'm doing with myself, feel awkward, numb, floating

Still haven't gotten passed the above. 

3. #3 Weedity, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    I remember thinking that I was way too high to ride my bicycle  :laughing:
    Oh how I wish I could be 16 again  :rolleyes:

4. I wasn't sure I was high, but that thought was abruptly countered by my lack of control over my laughter :) 

5. I remember how the herb felt when I first burnt it. And the smell it seems like it's changed over the years.

Sucks to suck

6. always a good sign lol.

7. Well it sounds like you could use an experienced toker TIP. Brotha i got some advice for you if your blown out ur mind. Listen to modest mouse Float On with your eyes closed lights off. Then grab some water and take a shower. lol your totally cool its normal to feel that way.

8. Weed used to be so magical back then.... So excited every time I smoked, I wish I still felt that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. go for a 7 day tolerance break and flush your body out trust me youll feel like its the first time again. i did it last month

10. I remember a general feeling of euphoria, closed eye visuals, bursts of creativity.

11. Greatest day of my life so far. Except maybe the day I lost my virginity. I was in Montreal, Canada on a 16 day bicycle ride from Syracuse, NY. No parents. Only 9 other kids my age and 2 college chaperones. Spent $40 on 4g of some DAAAAAAAANK. It was so dense. We bought a pipe from a baccy shop (at 14 years old). Chaperones let us wander the city by ourselves until our curfew of midnight, while they were out at bars getting druuunk lol. So we smoked up on some steps of a church down the street from our hostel. Walked around a bit and...holy shit. I was on top of the world. We were in downtown Montreal on a Friday night. Lights, music, shopping, games, arcades. Then we smoked again, and I mean we prolly smoked 2.5g to the face ont hose same steps, went into the hostel basement (had a "bar" with sodas and snacks, computers, pool tables, foosball tables, TV's with video games, etc). We were some of the only ones down there. Oh man. SOOO HIGH. I felt like the floor was a bottom part of a bowl. Everything was curved. I felt like I was floating. I was numb, and laughing. When we went upstairs we were goofing off and I could NOT stop laughing! Seriously omg I was hardly even able to breathe. The straight edge kid who didn't smoke kept saying hilarious shit (THIS IS WHY IM NEVER DOING DRUGS AAAHH OMG!!!) It was fucking great.

12. Oh yes. It was the early 90's, so music tapes were still fairly common. My friends and I were listening to Janes Addiction, and to me it sounded like the music had gone slow mo. I told my friends I thought the tape was warped. They laughed and were like, "naaa man, you're ripped." Lol...

13. Pretty fuckin epic. I went to play paintball with some friends afterwards. smoking turned me into some sort of super soldier....i walked through knee deep water and snuck behind the other team lol

14. I was in this redneck dude's backyard with his friend. We smoked hashish. The only time I've ever smoked it. I took a hit every time they did, so when they were high, I was extremely high. I was glued to my seat. Absolute euphoria. Amazing. 

15. It felt like I was in some other dimension or something. Once I got used to the high though, it kinda lost that "omg Where am I?"vibe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Lol it's kind of a funny story..

I'd smokes three times before but hadn't gotten high.. So i bought an eigth and made three pen pipes.. Pens with a nut for a bowl lol

Packed rimmer bowls and smoked all three in like 5 minutes.

Was watching TV like ten minutes later and it hit me.. I was high..

Then I barfed ALL over myself and my moms couch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

17. i was 14 and me and my friend just sat for ages laughing at each other :D

18. I just remember being paranoid because I had to go home and confront my parents who had pounded through my head how they would ground me forever if I ever "smoked dope". But that paranoia gave me an adrenaline rush as if I were in some sort of game where the point was to get to my bedroom without my parents noticing me being stoned. 

19. Loving this thread. Keep the stories coming people.

20. It was on my grandmas porch when I was dog sitting. I was 14 and just got really happy. We all had the munchies.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app