Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you remember the last time you were sober?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, May 13, 2005.

?

can you remember the last time you were sober for 24 hours?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. not really, no

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Can you remember the last time you were sober for a whole day?

2. yesterday, today, this weekend, next week lol i can name a few haha i dont plan on smoking till memorial day weekend where im at in NJ theres this huge footbag competition going on with professionals and shit and my buddy knows some of them so im gonna blaze with them and stuff and just get blown away from being sober so long :)

3. Like completely sober? Not one beer? Not one toke? Must've been at least 8-9 years ago...where I grew up you drink beer about every day...

4. I'm sober now. And will be for the next 7-8 hours. Wait. No. I think I'll take my sneak-a-toke. So...I'll be sober for the next...4-5 hours...maybe... :D

5. Been sober for... a week and a bit now. That's all going to end pretty soon though. I've got a nice little joint rolled up for when I take the bus back home. It'll make the trip a little more interesting. :D

6. This morning lol.

7. yesterday, but i smoked like everyday for awhile before that. it felt wierd.

8. today was the only day i didnt smoke any weed of this week

9. right now.

10. Me too. Ive been sober since last sunday and dont plan to rip for about two more weeks. I really havent had any problems/withdrawls at all. But a week or so before that when i was dry i was hella pissed cuz i couldnt get any buds. It sucks when you dont have shit for connections after moving.

Not much of a point in it at all but im just saving my muns and lowering my tolerance. Once school is out im headed up north to first buy a fat ass sack and then smoke lots of buds with some close friends. Gotta celebrate my summer before i find a job. :D

dc

11. yeah the other day when i was dry i was sober

12. right now. we're not all stoned 24/7 unfortunately - for our own reasons.

13. One hour ago.

14. Yes, I was going to take a mini-break this week. I didn't smoke at all last Sunday, but as luck would have it. I finally got connected with a dealer I have been dying to meet. So the mini-break was interrupted Monday.

15. Iv had one of those days for the past 2 months :( Oh well, next time i smoke (should be in about a week and a half - 2 weeks) im gonna get absolutely baked :hippie:

16. I'm supposed to go visit my best girl/stoner buddy in 10 days and I was thinkin' about takin' a few days off to lower my tolerance for the visit, but I don't think that's going to happen...hahaha oh well

17. i salute u

18. been a long time.

a looong time. the only times i dont smoke any bud is if im drinking a lot, doesn't always mix to great for me.

19. i don't even remember my name rite now ....
    LOL
    :D))))))))

20. is it paul? or ernest?

that would be so cool