Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you relate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kfx450r, Nov 17, 2009.

1. #1 kfx450r, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    I feel when i come on here everyone is here to learn more about MJ and seek all the best tips and tricks, check out the best bud and the sickest peices. But no one i know that smokes (in real life) around me is like that. ALL of them are in the "get weed - smoke it" mindset. They buy a G roll it up and be done with it. It just isn't any other way. They classify weed as good or bad. Just wish more people around here were more involved Lol.

Quite boring when everyones so content with joints and blunts, not that im saying theres something wrong with them, but they have no desire to even try a nice bong or vaporizer.

2. yes i know what you are talking about and i hate it when people think they know something about weed thats one of those absurd myths and im like stfu

3. I can tell you now not everyone on here is like that.

hell, some of us dont even smoke.

4. Guess sometimes i just wanna chill and convo about weed and its greatness, not in an obsessive way but to change the mood from the normal "get weed smoke it, act crazy then eat" process lol.

5. Maybe not anymore, but i doubt theres people on here that never smoked or never want to. I mean why would they be here? And im not talking about people who only eat edibles..

6. I have quite a few friends who are exactly the same, they don't care what they smoke out of and what the quality is, they just know that weed is weed and they're going to get high from it.

I also have friends who buy extremely nice glass pieces from headshops, refuse to smoke anything below danks, and also know what they are talking about. Personally I enjoy smoking with people with a good Cannabis knowledge, they also tend to be less annoying and paranoid when high.

7. #8 kfx450r, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    Maybe not anymore, but i doubt theres people on here that never smoked or never want to. I mean why would they be here? And im not talking about people who only eat edibles.. Not many people are introduced to weed as an edible and NEVER smoke it. Im not saying its impossible but for the most part unlikely.

I guess it can only really be explained as ..maturing in the world of cannabis lol. Breaking the threshold from the "rookie" to the "seasoned" ....Its more than just a plant that gets me high, but to them thats all it is. Its almost like a hobby. At first it was "get weed smoke it" but now ive learned theres so many things you can do to enhance it or change it, so many variables and techniques you just wanna embrace them all to improve.

8. haha todayl my friend who just started smoking was talking to these kids we sorta knew and one started talking about white widow and my friend was like "what?" then the other kid goes "yeah i could get you some beasters" and my friends like "what?" so im like "theyre different types" and hes like "i know just marijuana."

sorry if thats not relevant, but im blazed and it seems relevant:smoking:

9. Yeah that makes sense man. I've been feeling the same way.

10. Lol yah, People dont normally go by strains here. We go by good, mids, reggie, shwag..reggie is more of the bottom of the bucket but doesnt really give you a headache, shwag is just shit lol. I guess its a good thing since we look at quality not title. But occasionally a strain will come through, never anything rediciulous like sour D or white widow.

We did get some GDP a while back that was just MOUTH WATERING, it was almost black it was so purple, half a bowl got me and a friend ripped hard for a 6 hour road trip.

11. yea theres a lot of people here with the "buy weed smoke it" mindset as you said haha.. not that its a bad thing.. theres tons of different smokers on here lol

12. I don't mind really much at all. As long as I get high.

I don't even smoke it much (I'd like to more often though, opprtunities are low. Been thinking about growing my own but due to fear of the legal system I probably won't.) but I love learning about the plant itself and the effects on the body. Even looking at pieces is quite fun, the new innovations to help with smoking, the pure art of a good piece.

13. Yah dont get me wrong, i dont think its necesarily a bad thing but I mean, when theres so much to offer why not take advantage of it? Ill admit, i smoke joints and blunts 80% of the time but i have my reasons.

14. yea theres a lot to experience with herb.. edibles, concentrates.. the list goes on.. methods to smoke it.. glass, paper, vape, etc.. theres a million ways to smoke.. id like to try them all haha. or the good ones at least

15. Exactly, I enjoy a nice jay as much as anyone else, but when you can eat it, or vape it and get completely different highs, why not? I guess being content is what im trying to get at, most are content, but i dont see the reason to be with so many options.

16. yea myself personally i like collecting glass so i always try to pick up new shit to smoke out of to try it out, see what its like.. great way to experience all the different types of pieces out there

17. I know exactly what you are talking about. Weed is a hobby, I always think it's fun to grind up the weed, look at it, put it in the bowl, and hell I almost feel bad when I smoke it because it just seems organic in a way. Luckily I have a few friends who feel this way and when we get together for smoking sessions we will talk about which pieces will get you fucked, what kind of weed is just awesome and all that:smoking:

18. I completly know what u mean. Out of all my stoner freinds, I defintaly know the most about weed but also smoke the least. Sometimes I almost wish I could lose some knowledge because I'm constantly corecting people, and I think they get annoyed at it. Freind: "Dude, Im getting some mad kush soon" Me: "I prefer sativa over indica, Indica just kinda sucks." Freind: "What do u mean man? I hear that stuff makes u trip hardcore. Like acid or something"

19. I love have a nice discussion on cannabis with a friend, or even my mom (she is pro legalization too) and discussing the beauty and mystery to this magnificent plant, there is soo much to be learned from it and all its capabilities (not just getting stoned).