Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you reay get higher by eating a mango an hour before sparking up?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Htown_Queezy420, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I've heard that there's a chemical in mangoes that enhance your high if you eat it an hour or an hour and a half before smoking, is this true? Any success stories? If so can you describe the high?

2. I'ts true, try it yourself.

Some say the difference is negligible, but you have to try it for yourself

3. #3 Shawing, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    yeah it makes the buzz different.  personally didn't like it enough to try it again. 

4. I just like the taste of mango.
    There is some scientific evidence that yes there is a synergistic effect.  I still just like eating mangos.

5. The first time I did the mango I greened out lolSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You reay can, man. Try it out to find out yourself, everyone's different.
    I'm at an awesome high, hope everyone else is too tonight

7. it works for me, some folks say placebo. just make sure its very ripe and wait 30mins-1 hour to smoke.

8. Friends don't let friends pass up a mango. 

:yummy:

9. #9 Shawing, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
  10. i havent tried it, but i have such a high tolerance i dont think it would make a difference 

11. I mostly notice it hits you faster but yes it deffinetly works

12. interesting - never knew you were supposed to eat it before getting high!  I've always eaten it while high and not noticed anything but next time I have a mango on hand I'll do it an hour before - 

13. ....pineapple juice......

14. It definitely works! Eat it 1 hour before toking up. Sometimes just coincidentally  I've already blazed and have a mango drink or food and I can almost feel it right away.  :smoking:

15. That's crazy! I've never heard of this before. I'll have to try it.

16. I've also heard eating dark chocolate can get you higher. Anyone who can confirm this?

17. #17 shaddytheman, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    I'm trying this today!

18. Yeah there is a chemical in mangos that has an effect on the high. Overly ripe mangos work especially well.

19. Placebo can go a long way. Some people still think orange juice gets you higher

20. do u gotta eat a whole fuckin mango though?