Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you really "smoke yourself stupid"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by keystone08, Aug 25, 2007.

1. I wouldn't smoke during school unless its a joke of a class. Grades are too important.

2. i smoke weed before school, after school, during school, at school and uhhhhhhhhh i have an 83 average GPA, and i'm varsity soccer captain.

it all just depends on the person, if you're an idiot before u start smoking, ur gonna be an idiot after u start smoking. if u got ur shit straight, you'll be straight.

3. I have ADD and IMO smoking before school helps with concentration cuz i i quit smokin during my sophomore year and my grades dropped so bad but i smoked all through my junior and senior years and got a 3.7 GPA

4. i didnt start tokin until summer before senior year. I got my highest GPA throughout senior year, so blazin didnt affect me... But i've always been intelligent (by that i mean all honors, and rarely ever got below a b-). I never smoked before school though, i always waited until i got home. If i had a lot of homework, i normally wouldnt smoke, and i never smoked until all my work was done. As long as you plan your shit out, you'll be fine. Im going into college this year, and i plan on keeping the same system... i just hope im not always busy studying....... ugh.

5. Damn straight.

6. Yeah I know what you mean, I made that mistake freshman year but I learned my lesson. School first, then weed. I got good grades on tests (all As) but I didn't do any work I just smoked before school and at lunch almost everyday and would just stare into space, doodle, or giggle all the time :) Didn't even bother to write down homework.

7. see I had it lucky, my freshman year

I had health class first period with my football coach as the teacher so he let me skip all year

sophmore year, I had community service in the mail room at school

junior year had no class first period, then i dropped out to get a job because my dad got into a bike accident and couldnt work. got my GED though..

but I got high as fuck before school everyday

8. Used to smoke blunts everyday before class. I would ace tests but I never did any work. Teachers passed me so w/e.

9. I started smoking when i was a sr in hs a few years back and right before that i took my SAT and an IQ test, i scored a 1300 on the SAT and 137 on the IQ, now 3 years later my sister is starting college and she was teasing me about being a pothead and how she is so much smarter than me because "I'm burnt out". So i decided to retake my SAT and the IQ about a month ago and i scored a 1440 on the SAT without the writing segment because they didn't have that when i took it the first time and retook the IQ and got a 139, I beat her by 200 points on the SAT and 19 on the IQ. :cool:.... I smoke a LOT, and I've made the deans list every semester since I've started college. So my answer would be no, you can't smoke yourself stupid. Just don't be an idiot about it and you'll be fine, just smoke when you get your work done. I smoke before class sometimes, and I do great, but if you get real lazy when you smoke I'd say don't do that...

10. Just smoke the ivory.

11. i got a 95 in economics and I was high all the time

12. Biggie and Pac man! They throwin a party! Open bar all night, man. Everything was cool till Marvin Gaye came in there trippin.

13. i went to school high almost everyday i loved it. first 2 classes were blowoff ones anyways and i made all A's in those, goooood ol' days

14. Well my buddy graduated at 20, and was 18 entering junior in 2005, and he was held back two years in kindgergarden doesn't mean he isn't smart now. I'm tired ppl ripping on other ppl's ages, and probaly false accusing ppl of how old they are. This probaly is the most common thing that happens on this forum, and most annoying thing on grasscity. Its the people that run this site to make sure every1 is 18 not yours. :eek:

15. STUDY TRICK!

1st. Blaze +
    2nd. Study(try really hard) +
    3rd. Sleep +
    4th. BLaze before test +

= C+! Never (knowingly) study again:D

16. I was like B,C student in High School did you copy that rountine from me, lol ;)

17. no, plain and simple...you can not smoke yourself retarded. You could however become an unmotivated lazy piece of shit, which is equally as bad, but as long as you can keep your shit straight you should easily be able to enjoy the recreational use of marijuana.

18. i smoke myself stupid in terms of laughing and shit. But i can come up with some pretty complex shit when im high.

19. well i accidentily laughed in a waitresses face cause i was so blazed i couldnt help it so to answer your question yes u can smoke urself stupid

20. I smoked everyday before school my junior year, and trust me unless you are above average intelligence you won't be able to pull it off. If you go to school high it will be hard, i didn't give a fuck and i was still able to pass but I kinda regret it now.

that poster has a point. thats how i was too. blazing it everyday, as beautiful as the herb is, wont make it incredibly easy to pass your classes. after class blazing sessions are the best. great way to chill out after these idiot lausd teachers filling kids heads with bs.