Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Re-Use Stainless Steel Pipe Screens?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Ive just never seen metal screens in glass pipes if thats a thing my bad..ive seen glass screens or "sea mines" used when the hole is too big or a pebble like jay said

2. def prefer the pebble over any screen, stem, small nug, etc.

3. #23 Tree Of Life, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    It's weird because the guy gave me a pack of 5 when I bought the spoon. I don't know man, maybe they weren't meant for glass, but all I did was bend it into the shape of the bowl and it's been working great! I think I'm going to pick up a glass one next time I'm there.

4. you def can use a metal screen for a glass bowl. that guy just wants you to oover spend lol

5. my local shop sells them for like 25 cents apiece

and steel screens most certainly can be used in glass pipes.  it's possible to inhale hot ash in those just as easily as any other piece

6. Oh yeah, I'm sure that was his goal. :laughing:

:p

7. The holes in the screen can clog with resin, but yeah you could just wash it I guess if it gets too bad,

8. just clean with iso

9. You should just pickup a glass screen, they are like 2 dollars for 3, they work way better than metal which is easy to break because the screens are so thin.

10. i mainly smoke weed through rollups but if i use a bong i like the bongs with the steel pipefilters because you can simply put a bit of weed in and away you go. you dont have to pack them too much either.

11. I always re-use mine, until they rip or get holes in them. Also, brass is usually more durable and lasts longer. 

12. #32 devdattaps, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016