Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you name this strain????? :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nikstar, Dec 27, 2011.

1. I have no idea what this shit is, but I love it.

Do any of you have any idea what strain it is?

Attached Files:

• hw.jpg
      hw.jpg
      File size:
      375.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Purple urkle traincrack kush

3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious lemon haze

4. Looks like Mike Rotch to me.

5. Schweaty Balls

6. no one can tell from a pic man hahahaha

7. Idk but it looks good, bro

8. Looks kinda like BrokenUpWeedOnAGuitarPick

9. Sour Diesel

Lemon Haze

10. Looks like shake from some good bud pretty much

11. Call me a creeper, but holy shit... I just looked at your Purple pickups. That honestly looked amazing!

12. Gah.... Another one of these? You RRRREEEAAAALLLLYYYY thought someone on here would know what that is? It isn't even in bud form!

13. I obviously did, hence me posting the question.. But good job repeating what everyone else said.

14. You do realize that is like asking some one to look at a pile of ground coffee beans and tell you where it was grown, how long it was roasted, how it was seasoned, etc.?

15. hahahhaa thanks man

16. #16 SoloG35, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    I understand now. I thought you were just joking.

Based on the way the weed crumbs fell and smell alone (I can sniff through my computer screen), I would think Weedonaguitarpick. However, after I picked a couple crumbs (don't worry, I replaced the .0000001 with a bit from my sack) and sent it to the SBI (Strain Bureau Investigation), they said it was HowtheshitamIsupposedtotell.

Enjoy.

17. Just smoke it yo!

18. I have no idea what brand of rubber bands these are.

Do any of you guys know?

[​IMG]

I can tell they're green, and when I feel them they kind of feel all rubbery, and light. And they stretch real well too! Hope that helps.

19. [​IMG]

20. I think thats the Hank Hill Kush