Can you name this movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by killrail, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I cannot remember the name of this movie. I don't remember much about it. But would like to see it again. So if you know the name of this movie let me know.
    What I do (or at least I think I do) know about it;

- came out mid to late 1990's
    - the people lived in an old house.
    - slackers lived inside and they had alot of hippies living in tents in the backyard.
    - they called the house "Sam"
    - they had to leave the old house "Sam" I believe because of cops.
    - they then moved to a mobile home and called it "Son of Sam".
    - there was a guy totally tripping in the ceiling of the mobile home.

It was a great movie but I cannot for the life of me remember the name or any of the actors in it.
    If you know the name of this movie, I would greatly appreciate it. As this has been bothering me for years now :smoke:

2. could be SOS (summer of Sam) but im not sure cause this movie is about a killer and I don't remember a guy tripping out in the ceiling of a mobile home

3. No, it isn't SOS (Summer of Sam) that stars John Leguizamo and yeah it's about a killer.
    Definitely not it.

I am not sure if it is the "Anarchist Cookbook"...doesn't really ring a bell.
    I'm gonna check it out online and I'll get back with ya, if it turns out that was it.

4. If that's not it, then there must be 2 extremely similar movies out there! ;)

The plot, from Wikipedia;
    :p

5. I checked the YouBoob site and seen a few clips. Came back and seen the Wikipedia post. A double conformation that THAT IS IT :hello:.
    Thank You. Years of frustration is now lifted off my back!!!!
    Now I can see it again!