Can you name this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dildew, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I was smoking at a party the other day when I ran into this bong which I don't remember the brand but it was acrylic(I think,I was pretty stoned) and it didn't have a carb hole and you weren't suppose to remove the bowl( you could but you weren't suppose to unless you were packing it). You were suppose to fill the chamber then press down on something right under the bowl then inhale. Any ideas on what it's called? Sorry if I'm bad at explaining.

2. ik what you are talking about but i do not know the name of it

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Is it called roll un bowl

Attached Files:

4. If it was a metal bowl on a metal stem with a spring it's made by a company called eject a bowl but the bong is called roll un bowl

5. Its called a jet water pipe. You're welcome

6. I just looked up the subzero water pipe or Jet water bong I want one but it's just like when I bought my transformer tubes bong I don't think there's enough accurate information about it out there to make an informed decision so for once I'm just going to wait it out

7. It's definitely what he described this is definitely the bong jet water pipe

8. Yea it's definitely the subzero water pipe thanks