Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you mix highs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokin purp, May 5, 2010.

1. like if you smoke a bowl of pure sativa and then after smoke a bowl of pure indica...will one high overpower the other? or will they mix?

2. It will be a hybrid high.
    The result will depend on the genetics of the strains.

CBD and THC are the main ingredients in Sativa and Indica.
    If I remember correctly, Indica has more CBD which makes a "body high"

3. It's weird. I mean you can smoke indicas and sativas in the same sesh but in my experience, which ever one i smoked first usually dominated my high. If your gonna spend extra money just to do it don't. its not that great.

4. Yeah mixing strains is great. It's best if you actually mix both in the same bowl though, rather than smoke two separate bowls. You get both kinds of high and it's pretty epic sometimes.

5. wooow dude, thats insane:smoking::smoking:

6. This
    Make yourself a nice salad