Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you mix different types of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gnewb, Dec 6, 2011.

1. I'm new to gc and to smoking and I was wondering if any of you ever tried yo mix two or more kinds of weed..:gc_rocks:

2. Hell yes. You have discovered the bong salad. Have fun. :smoke:

3. No dude don't do it it's dangerous.

;)

4. the wocktail

5. [quote name='"mattoletoker"']No dude don't do it it's dangerous.

;)[/quote]

You mean it's a dangerously good idea right?

6. its very dangerous and youll die ahahhaha JK

7. Chronic cocktail.

The spice of life is variety!

8. sometimes straight up mixing weed in one bong pack gives me a headache. id much rather smoke a few hits of one, enjoy the effects and then 20 or so minutes later smoke the second one

9. Yes what I like to do is save like half a gram every time I pick up so every 2 or so months I have a smorgasbord of strains and I go pick up a a real blunt(not a rillo) and blow a very tasty 3 or 4 gramer

10. I was going to but doc brown came running in and said I would disrupt the space time continuum so I didn't try it

11. Welcome to the city:hello:
    But yes you can ,and you will probally be pleased:smoke:

12. got me off my face when I did it :smoke:

13. It's not recommended because if you have some really good shit and mix 2 different strains, it will be 2 incredibly different highs. Some people like it some people don't. Figure out for yourself!

Happy Smoking

14. Hopefully this doesn't start a shitstorm: The whole different strains make huge differences, is mostly psychological. Most mmj is quite similar unless you are talking about sativa vs. indica. There are going to def be some differences between strains, but not by that much.

If you like both the greens then mix them, whatever. Most stuff is a mixture of more than 1 plant anyways, and thc/cannabanoid ratio varies plant by plant. Some buds on a single plant may be lower or higher quality as well.

tl;dr I doubt you'll get a headache from smoking 2 diff weeds at the same time if they are one or the other (sativa/indica)

15. It's not recommended because if you have some really good shit and mix 2 different strains, it will be 2 incredibly different highs. Some people like it some people don't. Figure out for yourself!

Happy Smoking

16. I've tried it with two different strains of no name dank
    I dont know if I could tell a difference.
    I was high though I remember that much lol

17. No. If you mix weed it will EXPLODE. Seriously. The left half of my face is gone. DON'T DO IT MAN. I SERVE AS A PHYSICAL WARNING.
    [​IMG]

18. ^ brilliant.

19. yea dude i love doin that

20. use caution though, mixing two dank strains might cause a strong delicious wonderfull smell when the two buds are combined :D:D:D:D:D:D