Can you mix different glass??? illadelph beaker with roor bowl?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by IllaDead, Jan 25, 2009.

1. So i have a red 18" illadelph beaker with matching red illy a/c. I recently broke my custom bowl and need to get a new one. I've been looking at a german roor slide for 85$ the only thing is I want to be certain that it will fit my illadelph? Any help is greatly appreciated and when and if I get the slide I will be sure to post plenty of pics.

Peace out!:smoking:

2. they will work together as long as it fits the joint

it would be 14.5mm or 18.8mm

if you dont know, go look at the gong slides at ur headshop
    and see which one it is before you order

3. yeah it's 14.5. I've heard people say that companies will make it so that it only fits onto their bong. Didn't know if roor did that too.

4. i have never heard of anyone doing that.... they usually come 14mm or 18mm, sometimes 29mm

5. ha yeah you can do it, i do it on my illa.

6. thanks guys. I felt like such an idiot for asking but I really only recently got into bongs. I was a joint and pipe guy for thirty years!:smoking:

7. no worrries bro just start rippin that shit, bongloads to the face are the best. i recomend getting a larger joint size in the future for more massive hits as it allows more smoke to travel through, also more air mmaking it clear in a second.

8. it's all good man, we all started where you are : D

enjoy that Illy, and i mean...I'm just gunna throw this out there... MILKSHOT.. once you get your new slide that is.

9. yea it works, i used to throw my illadelph ashcatcher onto my roor mini it was pretty fly, and interchange bowls