Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you manually vape wax/budder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JeanRalphio, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Can you smoke wax out of a regular bowl with a screen? I smoked bubble hash this way before but didn't let the flame touch the hash and
    essentially manually vaped it. It taste way better without the burning. It's not shatter or oil, it's the 3rd kind. I been smoking for years now but only vaped dabs from a friends once, never had my own until now.

2. is it crumble? and to anwser your question most likely not. most shatters and wax melt and fall threw the screen to be forever lost in the resiny absys of your bowl.

3. #3 Baked Bread Baker, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    You can! You will need a torch and 3-5 screens. Heat up screens, move dab tool with oil on it near torch over bowl with screens and let it drip on the screens while aiming torch at screen

1 screen isn't enough it will drip through, bic lighter don't burn it fast enough

4. No, you cant.

5. I've smoked plenty of wax (crumble shatter oil you name it).
    Obviously you can't smoke it directly in the bowl by itself, you need wither a bed of ash or grounded bud packed tight.

You can either top off the bowl of bud or ash, or drop a ball of wax when the bowl is glowing cherry red.

I just load a small ball of wax on top of ash bowls.
    It'll work for sure, but not nearly as efficient as a proper dab rig.