Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make weed pancakes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by shoobiedoobie, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Can u just put weed in pancake mix and bake it

2. #3 Goinggreen420, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That sounds amazing. Who bakes pancakes though?

3. #4 shoobiedoobie, Jun 12, 2011
    I meant cook them haha on the whatever is called. A little stoned over here

4. weed pancakes and Jack Daniels Syrup and MORE BACON

5. #6 Goinggreen420, Jun 12, 2011
    Stove? Lol I mean I guess you could bake them. Why not? I say give it a shot

6. I have so much pancake mix in my apartment that I would make, sadly, no syrup. Sad day in America.

7. you can't just put weed in something and cook it... lol ....well you could but it wouldn't get you high

8. Time to call up the Kanuks and order some syrup, tobad they are busy celebrating still and wont deliver for a while < :rolleyes: >

9. I would drive to HyVee to pick some up, that's just waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much work at 3:30 in the morning!

10. WAIT!!! Prebake! Then place cannabis into the pancake! Then apply syrup! THEN EAT THE POT PANCAKES

11. Ingredients:

1/4 cup of flour
    2 tablespoons of baking powder
    2 teaspoons of sugar
    1/2 teaspoon of salt
    A pinch of cinnamon
    2 tablespoons of oil
    1/2 cup of water
    3/4 cup of cannabis milk

Directions:
    Pre-heat griddle or frying pan while making the pancake batter. Do this on a medium high flame. Put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix well. Pour the wet mixture into the dry one and blend. Minimal stirring is required, and the batter should be somewhat lumpy. This makes the pancakes light and fluffy. If you beat the batter smooth, your pancakes will be tough n' chewy.
    Oil griddle slightly - pour batter. Flip the pancakes when the surface bubbles up. You may need to lower the heat a little to keep the pancakes from burning, but the higher the heat, the lighter the pancakes.

[Magic Pancakes, Stoner's cookbook]

12. #13 coloradomountainman, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
    Cannabis Milk

Ingredients:
    1 cup/250ml Whole Milk or Cream
    1/8oz/4g of finely ground cannabis*

*The finer the powdered cannabis, the better this method will work.

Directions:
    1. Add the milk and cannabis to a pan over medium heat.
    2. Allow mixture to come to a boil, and then allow to simmer for about an hour.
    3. Allow to cool and then pour into an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed. Use before the sell by date on the milk used.

Let us know how they are :wave:

13. Since tHC is fat soluble it is easily put into edibles.
    You could definitely make pancakes! But you can not just toss in a bud, it wouldn't get you high, it would be a waste!

You would need to make some Pot Butter and add it to a pancakes recipe.

Here are links.

How to make: Pot Butter

Fluffy Budcakes (Weed Pancakes) - The Stoner's Cookbook

14. Making these tmrw morning will let you all know how they turn out :smoke:

15. righhht on!!

wake n bake!

16. dude make sure to post back with results have fun haha:smoke:

17. Just made them that took forever can't wait to eat them hopefully will post back in about 1 hr with some positive results

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMiSsLJFkuE]YouTube - ‪Blue Berry French Toast Medicated‬‏[/ame]

19. #20 DDV, Jun 14, 2011
    How'd it go?