Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Make Oil Stronger?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DGenerateKane, Jun 9, 2014.

1. By oil, I mean oil that has already had marijuana added and the THC extracted. My friend made me a huge batch of oil, but I've found my tolerance has increased significantly since the last batch. So I was wondering if we could just go through the process again to extract the thc with the oil and just add more marijuana? Or could that do something to the THC that's already infused in the oil?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

2. Squats and deadlifts man

3. is this coconut oil? You could add hash or something and it will make it more potent, its possible

4. You can run it through more cannabis if you like. It will make it stronger unless you overcook it. Then you might degrade it.  :)