Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make iso hash with trim that has mold on it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITE ROSS, Oct 5, 2011.

1. I have decent trim from a plant that I found out in the wild, it had no buds yet, and looked like it was dying so I just cut it. I was letting it dry out in a mason jar. But I put the cap back on the jar for a day, and now there's white, FUZZY ass hairs all over it, and on the stems that were already in my jar.

Someone let me know please? :confused:

2. I wouldn't do it. You wanna get sick?

3. Not a good idea :/

4. Damn forreal? I figured 91% would kill it or something on that high shit lol, what if I used two coffee filters?

5. Don't do it, the lack of thc and the potential risks really make it a no brainer, there are safer more efficient ways to medicate. I have heard of it being done but really no buds dont waste your time

6. Damn, yea bro...the whole part of using the trim is not exposing it to that nasty stuff.
    You should see if you could use it as compost.

7. I've heard of people making hash with weed that has mold... So I would THINK you can, but I've never tried it. Be careful

8. I think you can make BHO with it.

9. Idk i guess i would try it. Do it once. Then do it again with the hash you get. Maybe even another time after that.

10. Not buds? Does the trim still have thc at that point? Shit just does not seem worth it.

11. Smoke it! lol nah don't that would be stupid.

12. What does alcohol do? Sterilize?

Yeah your good.

Common sense jumping in....

13. People make hash with trim ALL the time, when theres enough of it you can get several grams of hash from them. it's not a lot but it puts the whole plant to use

as for the mold, im sure the alcohol would kill the mold. that's what alcohol is for right? killing bacteria?

14. Do it do it do it do it do it do it

15. Iso will probably kill that shit, but you'll end up with some nasty shit. I doubt you'll get anything good out of it.

16. [quote name='"rhapbus"']

People make hash with trim ALL the time, when theres enough of it you can get several grams of hash from them. it's not a lot but it puts the whole plant to use

as for the mold, im sure the alcohol would kill the mold. that's what alcohol is for right? killing bacteria?[/quote]

Yeah they do it with moldy thc filled buds and good trim, this guy says one plant no buds, just stem and leaf. he would be lucky to pull of 1/2 gram, and idk about the alcohol, if it worked so good why dont people just not worry about mold anymore? save money by not setting up ventilation, just let the the mold do what it does and then clean your buds no prob. I mean its moldy stem and leaf that went from outside to a jar, you dont know what kind of molds mildews and fungus you are trying to consume, just for a few hits of hash, I think the potential risks out way the excitement of getting high for a minute. If we were talking a crop full of buds I would think maybe its worth it, but for moldy outdoor stem and leaf uh uh