Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make hash oil from hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fungus, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I like to make hash oil by running butane through my buds, would this concept work with bubble hash? If not, what are some ways to potentiate my bubble hash? I'm all about maximizing potential.

2. I've never really heard of making concentrate from concentrate. Last time I got bubble hash the best thing I could think of was to hot knife it all and get super ripped.

3. I think the iso method would be best for second generation hash.

4. I don't see why it wouldn't.

5. That's how black holes are formed.
    Just hotknife it, please.

6. you most certainly can!

expect a giant yield (40%+) and a slightly darker color than you'd be used to... and some potent fucking errl

that being said its best not to pack your tube full with straight bubble as that can lead to pressure buildups/blowouts

7. have you done this with success? jw

8. usually w kief myself as i don't have access to commercial bubble

9. nice, I'm going to have to try this out. extract^2