Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make edibles with resin?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nyxierawr, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Just wondering. Cause I have a few bowls that havent ever been cleaned so like 3+ years of resin buildup..

2. #2 squidrick420, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    Always wondered same thing... never tried. I don't think it would taste pleasant at all TBH though. Have you ever accidentally tasted resin?
    ¡No es bueno!

3. No I haven't but maybe some sort of oil could like absorb the thc from the resin and then that be used in like brownies? I doubt you'd taste it too much.

4. #4 squidrick420, Jul 20, 2013
    Maybe... but take a quick taste of some resin before you try it lol. It is a really powerful and disgusting taste that would probably make those brownies taste like burned toast dipped in mud.
    I am curious as to how well it would work so if your willing to try it I won't stop you because I am curious myself. I just can't get over the taste of resin after my little accident of sucking a piece through a bowl and chewing it before i knew it was there. It was like taking a brick of mud made from bong water, putting it in a toaster and taking a bite lol.
    I would just smoke it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i wouldnt try it. would probably taste really bad. just scrape the resin n smoke it ha

6. Ive never smoked it cause I always hear about it being like horrible.
    I'm willin to try it. I make damn good brownies will oil and or canna butter and they always come out super delicious.
    I've heard something about how resin can be melted into like a thin liquid? Is that true?

7. better have literally an oz of resin. and get ready to gag when you eat it.

8. #8 squidrick420, Jul 20, 2013
    It doesn't taste too bad if you mix some weed. I scrape my bong slide every week and do a 50/50 weed to resin mix and it doesn't taste bad at all.
    What I see happening is that canna oil made with resin becoming disgusting and unbearable to eat or use in anything. I don't think you understand how strongly resin tastes yet..
    As for the melt thing I haven't heard of that haha. But in my experience that shit doesn't really melt, it just burns. Maybe it is possible, but i don't see how either.

9. You'd need a looooot of material. A gram of res is comparable to like .2 of mids maybe imo. But not as good.

10. You should try firecrackers with it.  Gonna taste horrible but the peanut butter should help and yes your gonna need alot.  Please let us know how it goes I'm curious to see what happens here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. that sounds fuckin gross dog hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds nasty, but let us know how it goes!

13. ewww gross, that sounds worse than the firecrackers I just made out of ABV (also fucking gross)

14. Haha no that would taste fucking nastier than a elderly cow's cunt.

15. #15 Marktasti, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    How would you know that? Ba-ZING

My uncle owns a farm.

• Like Like x 1
  17. you could but it wont do anything

18. It'll work...but as others have said. The taste is terrible and it isn't enough THC to really bother with Imo.

If you're desperate to avoid the taste though you can make oil and make caps...going to take a fair few to do some damage though lol.

Or make the shittiest tasting firecrackers you've ever had.

I'd try it once if you have enough...just so you know how bad it is lol.

19. I have made the same thing but it was awesome! Add half a hersheys bar and it changes everything and even adds more fat for the thc to absorb into