Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make edibles with resin hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guesstimate Jon, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Hey GC, I was wondering if it is possible to make edibles with resin hash?

Does it get you high? Do you feel anything at all? Is it unhealthy?

Any help would be appreciated

2. do you mean hash or the black stuff you get from your pipe?

If you mean hash then hell yes, if you mean pipe resin it would technically work but you'd need a whole lot, and would probably make you sick instead of high.

3. Pipe resin has less THC and CBDs than you all think it does. You COULD make an edible out of resin, but it would taste horrendous and wouldn't do a thing for you.

Personally I stopped smoking resin years ago, that shit is more toxic than cigarettes. It's just tar, if you feel "high" from smoking it, it's the oxygen deprivation.

4. Resin is certainly more harmful than bud, and tastes like shit. It does have cannabanoids in it since they condense on the walls of your pipe. Yes it's nasty, yes it probably isn't so great for you. Yes it will get you high. Oxygen deprivation doesn't last 4 hours.

5. I'd rather sit there for another day sober than take a fucking rezzz rip