Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make edibles with MFLB vaped bud?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KingDoobie, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I was wondering if I could save my vaped bud from my MFLB
    and make some firecrackers with it?

2. Yes you can. Depending on how vaped it is, you need to use around 3 times the amount of regular bud you would use to make your edible

3. Yes you can and if you dose it correctly you will probably be pleasantly surprised by how High you get

4. Damn! I wish I knew earlier lmao! I'm gonna start saving up now,
    how much vaped bud do I need to make brownies or firecrackers?

5. Firecracker - 3 grams.
    Brownie - 10 grams +

6. #6 Jezn, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012

about 1.5g-3g for a firecracker

for one brownie 10 grams is way too much, and for a tray of brownies its not enough. For a tray of brownies 12 brownies i use about 25g+ of abv, it all depends on the starting quality and how thoroughly you vaped ofcourse.

7. Milkshake it... as muush abv as u want in a pan with penut butter leave on low heat as long as it stays moist then in milk and blend use it with my protien shakes... i get high all day... shit stinks next day tho :)

8. Is there any way to use avb with out using a oven .......

I was thinking tomorrow to put my avb in the oven slightly covered in cooking oil in the oven .... And then adding the oil in a milkshake ... Is this right

9. Well i tried it in the mic with penut n it worked on the hob it really worked lol

10. you can make a tincture, this requires no heat when abv is used, but it does require a month (or more) of patience.

You could also make no-heat oil, but this will also take a few weeks to a month

or you could just use the stove and do it on a light simmer for about an hour, double boiler setup for 1h30 would be best.

11. Sorry for being a noob but what's abv?

12. I have made about 20 batches of brownies using 1.1 ABV per brownie and i have never had negative feedback.

13. Abv stands for already been vaped so basically it's your weed after you vape it

14. Thanks a lot man, so if I save up like 2gs of abv bud I can make
    some firecrackers? Do edibles containing abv bud make the whole
    house smell too?