Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make canna butter with soft hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BakedAsaNun, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Iv got some charras and some african bubble hash. They are both soft and oily and can be rolled and played with, i know making cannabutter you usually use dry oroduct. Is there a way to make a small batch using this kind of hash?

Regards

2. Anyone??? I want to make it so bad haha

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. OK- I'd decarb- 240F for 40 minutes, dissolve in Everclear, as small amount as possible, then do a solvent transfer to coconut oil. Just melt your coconut oil, add alcohol/hash mix, cook until alcohol has evaporated. High heat won't be necessary.
    Then cook with or make capsules from your oil. BadKittySmiles gives recipes for using hash to make canna oil
    , check out her thread. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

4. I get soft hashes, moroccan oily stuff and such. Every time I have tried decarbing it seems like the end product is ruined.

My most succeessful method so far is to simply just put a pot on the stove at lowest heat and let some coconut-fat melt in it. Once the coconut-fat is pure liquid I put my ground up hash in and let the hash get completely mixed into the coconut-fat. The liquid will have gone from a completely clear liquid to slightly brown depending on how much hash you've put in. Then I let it sit on lowest heat for 10-30 minutes, although I am not sure if this is needed.

I am aware that this is probably not the most effective way to do it, but this way has given me extremely potent edibles that have knocked me out every time. In fact I am waiting to make more until I have a decent weight because mine always end up too strong even when I try to not put too much hash in there. When I try the more advanced methods of making cannaoil it never ends up working well, although if done perfectly I am sure BadKittySmiles' cannaoil recipe is hard to beat.