Can you make blender hash, or bubble hash, with bud that has already been sieved?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by crystalhash, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Here's what I do with ALL of my bud. Kush preferred for the most part.

I have a specific brand of coffee grinder from Canadian Tire, I put in 1.5-2 grams at a time and break everything into smaller buds with my fingers. I then blow some hot steam into the roof of the grinder prior to grinding. I grind up-right for several seconds on and off. I remove the lid, and with a paint-brush I remove the trichromes or crystals w/e you wanna call them. I then lick my finger, and collect all the crystal. I blow some more hot air on it and then press it together with my fingers.

I repeat the process to 3-4 grinds maximum as the quality decreases each time. I am left with alot of waste which I save over time. I usually make oil with the waste and it comes out great!

Wondering if I can use this waste to make Blender Hash? or will it come out shitty?

Also one more question, can you use kief/crystals/trichromes to make oil? I want to try this with a small amount of crystal, maybe like 0.5 g. I always use %100 acetone, or 99% isopropyl to make my oil. I don't want to use butane because it's more dangerous.

2. Also: If I do make kief oil, do I have to remove the kief? Or can I leave it in to evaporate with the rest of the stuff?

3. You people are all retards

4. Takes one to know one.

5. At least I got a reply out of that

6. So let me get this strait. You grind up buds in a coffee grinder, empty it out, then rub your finger along the side to collect the kief....? You're calling us retards??? That's got to be the least efficient way to collect kief.

If you said you already make bomb bho out of it then why are you asking the question? No good bubble will not be made with your pulverized powder. You need trichome heads.

7. OK I'm not here to contemplate efficient ways, I'm not here to gossip with you ladies about what does and what doesn't work - If you want to continue gossiping I will post a new thread called the Powder Room so you ladies have somewhere to go and share stories.

My question was "CAN I MAKE BUBBLE HASH WITH ALREADY POWDER WEED" "CAN I MAKE OIL WITH KIEF AS WELL?"

If you knew how to read, I don't use BHO. I use ISO or ACETONE on my powdered bud, my WASTE.

The other stuff is grinded lightly 3 times in a SPECIFIC proctor silex coffee grinder (DUE TO IT'S SHAPE IT'S THE ONLY ONE THATS EVER WORKED "EFFICIENT" FOR ME)

The "WHOEVER THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU CALL THEM" DO form in the lid of the grinder. Once removing the lid carefully. I use a paintbrush to remove the green shit aka FUCKING WEED.. and then I remove the other SHIT with a different brush. Obviously it isn't %100 THC. But it's pure enough that when I smoke a bot/BT/bottle toke (WHATEVER YOU LADIES WANNA CALL IT) it tastes smooth and fucks me up. I like it enough to never smoke bongs or joints or even bud for that matter.

I've been doing it for 4 years, and many people from the Hamilton area I live in do it as well. It's a method thats been passed down to me.

Anyways you fucking morons, if you can answer my question let me know. You guys are a bunch of fuckin newbs. I know how to make shit. I want to know if my powdered bud will work in a Blender so I dont waste it. Most likely it wont, thats why I ask first.

8. To answer your other question, OIL FUCKING SUCKS. I'M SICK OF SMOKING IT. HENCE THE FACT I'M WONDERING WHAT ELSE TO DO WITH THE WASTE

9. Oh we are?? And you expect that to get you an answer? How can you say we're retards...when you go saying something like this...

That shows how little knowledge you actually have on the subject. Like you legitamtly blew it...if you're going to pretend you know your shit...don't ask RETARDED questions like that.

Listen to yourself. How do you expect to get an answer when you act like a child? You pretend you know everything....but then you ask elementary questions.

The reason you hate your oil is because you don't know how to make it properly. Using already ground up buds that have been sieved will leave you with a shit brown/green iso extract, containing little thc and lots of chlorophyll...that's why you hate oil...because you don't know how to make it.

Now please...remove the stick from your ass and try responding with out sounding like an unintelligent prick.

10. You people are useless if you can't answer the question to the thread lol don't get your panties in a bundle. I dont like oil cause its too harsh on my throat. Never have I let my shit sit in ISO or whatever for longer than 2 minutes and never will I smoke GREEN oil. Suck my nuts. Ive researched everywhere if you can make oil with kief. Ive found mixed results. I dont want to piss my shit away. If you cant answer the question. Goto another thread. Plain and simple.

11. Dude...you obviously haven't researched FOR SHIT. I can take 2 minutes...and find at least 4 different tutorials on people making oil out of kief. I was thinking about posting them up here...but nah...not for you. Enjoy your shit oil.

12. Dude...you obviously haven't researched FOR SHIT. I can take 2 minutes...and find at least 4 different tutorials on people making oil out of kief. I was thinking about posting them up here...but nah...not for you. Enjoy your shit oil.

13. I don't consider you as a viable source to be quite honest. You feel like you have something to prove. Either you're still in high school or your a Google.com Gangster

14. Ok. We're done. You don't want to admit the truth and now you're just trolling. I'm 19 attending college, and apparently know a shitload more about concentrates than you. I just gave you ALL the info you asked for...and now you don't want to believe it. So w/e man...maybe someday you'll stop living a lie.

15. lol bro.... L... O... L...

16. Laugh all you want...in the end...you're smoking this

[​IMG]

While I'm smoking this...

[​IMG]

Peace.

17. Still going toy soldier?

18. You pull those off google or something? You realize I haven't even read all your chirps or tweets or w.e u call them yet

19. The amber one I got from oakley over at RIU...I make a similar product but mine comes out powder since I don't heat it while it dries...the other I got from a different thread, someone posted their qwiso asking how it was. But here is my powdered form...

[​IMG]

So you're not reading anything I say, and yet some how....you respond to exactly what I said...

20. I just don't want your input anymore because you're not a trustworthy source for me to listen to. I don't need your advice on how to make oil and shit. I've done it a million times and I'm %100 satisfied with what I get back.

All I wanted to know was if my waste would work for blender hash. I tested it this morning, it doesn't work. Because I already stripped most of the goods from it.

So all I have left it does kief make oil. Which I'm pretty positive it would considering even stems technically work (which I would never use).

I've read many sources showing pictures, and stating it does work. But that it's a waste if kief. Nor have I found any info on weather to even strain the kief out like you normally would with anything else.