Can you make a sploof without dryer sheets ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deleted member 133486, Oct 22, 2009.

1. First off, I'd like to say hey to the community after being away so long. Alright so I got a prob. I got a few days to spend with the rents and I wanna smoke, but there is absolutley no dryer sheets anywhere. Can I sub the sheets with something else, but still make an effective spoof ? Any help appreciated.

2. active carbon. if you cant go out and get some, check your fish supplies (if you by chance have a fish)

3. no active carbon around anywhere :(

4. Just rip a big ass fart!

j/k, can't you just go outside or make a "run to the 7-11"

5. one time i took a bunch of paper towel and sprayed them all with febreeze, and stuffed them in like dryer sheets. Dont know if it worked or not, but i guess itd be better than nothing

6. Well, my first recommendation would be to go get dryer sheets... but if from some crazy reason thats not possible, I've used a damp towel :/ Just bundled it up and blew hard into it and no smoke came out the other end :)

I would only use this after they have maybe gone to bed and aren't going to wake up, but it is a desperate solution.

7. get a chapstick tube
    clean it out
    get one of those airfreshners in a can. im pretty sure they have palmtrees on the can. cut a square chunk/strip that is a little bit smaller diameter than the tube and as long.
    put it in the tube
    cut a small hole in each end of the tube and you have a homemade "hello neighbor" that is very effective at eliminating smell and it actually minimizes the smoke