can you love someone if you dont trust her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jad, Oct 20, 2010.

1. If you don't trust someone, can you realy love them or is it just puppy love?

2. I'm sorry to say it, but no. I had a girlfriend who I thought I loved, she was great, we had everything in common, just cliched in every single way, it was perfect. She ended up fucking her ex when she got drunk at a party. I tried to forgive her, I tried everything I could to trust her again but I just couldn't, it never felt the same again and we broke up soon after.

3. hey sorry to bring up the memories are they all like that in your opinion ? , for me I am comfused this girl that I like alot and she feels the same way asked me a question that I could not figure out why she asked it, as we were sitting down me and her and my freind she asked me to tell my freind if he can give her a back massage as I was availabel I asked him to do it and he did it felt so anoying inside I did not want to show her I was anoyed of whats hapening but I think she knew I was but I am realy scared by why she did that I dont know if it was a normal massage or should I trust her or not.

4. +1, It's hard to forget that kinda shit, it just wreaks havoc on you mentally always wondering. Go find yourself a nice girl who deserves your trust, don't settle.

5. Can you love someone you don't trust? Yeah, sure. You can love anyone.

Will the relationship ever work? No way!

6. you can love someone you can't trust, but it just doesn't feel right. creating trust issues is the easiest way to fuck-up any good relationship. I know this first hand.

7. sure but sooner or later someone is going to feel controlled.

8. What she said. Thats how most women feel but protect themselves by distancing themselves from the person they love because the relationship simply won't work. There can be love but without trust there is no relationship as trust is the only binding factor that binds all the other common factors together

9. You can. Love is natural and a free feeling that has no bounds.

Trust...that is something earned and cherished.

You can love someone without trusting them...

but, you can't be with someone emotionally without trusting them.

Think about it like this

Anyone can go skydiving. Sky diving is really fucking fun. But, what happens when your 500 ft from the ground and your looking for that ripcord to pull, that level of safety that was always supposed to be there?

So when shit hits the fan in your relationship, and the grounds coming up at you at 9.81 meters a second every second and you reach back for that ripcord...but find it wasn't there, maybe it wasn't ever there, and while you contemplate the importance of having trust in a relationship, you hit the ground like a sack of fvcking bricks.

10. love includes trust

11. I'm not gonna lie man, that's pretty odd. IMO she was trying to make you jealous, or giving you a hint of some kind. Idk, women are like fucking 100 sided Rubic's cubes, except the colors change every 2 minutes.

12. Yup.. the shit probably feels about exactly like that.

As said multiple times, I agree; you can love someone you can't trust.
    but you can't be in a partnership because the cement is just not there...