Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you light weed this way?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ezra, May 27, 2009.

1. i found a handheld blow torch in my moms cooking cabinet. and if im using a pipe can i light the weed with that or will it totally burn the weed

2. Should work fine, as long as yo dont put it too near obviously, also is the pipe glass or another material? I've seen alot of people use blow torches on glass bongs though, works a charm :)

3. ok i know exactly what you are talking about and if you are just using a spoon or other dry piece it will be very hot and harsh.

4. its a wooden pipe i made. but the wood is really sturdy and strong. the flame of the torch is very small too

5. most likely it will burn the wood too so you will get the wood taste but with any torch lighter the smoke is alot hotter than a regular lighter but you can give it a try im not 100 percent sure

6. yea, it works fine. done it many times.

7. I did this the other day. It's completely fine as long as you don't have the flame too big or hold it too close. It will be a little hot though

8. took the words right out of my mouth:rolleyes:

9. Torching a fat bowl is a sure way to get your ripped.