can you legally avoid immunization?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Aug 31, 2009.

1. I do not like nor trust immunization shots, and that is all I will state. Please refrain from asking me any questions as to why.

I enrolled in school for the fall semester and they told me that I need to get my immunization shots or else they will pull me out of school. Now I am not willing to take this shot as previously stated, but I really need to go to school.

I looked up if there is any way to get around taking this shot, and I found this website and was just wondering if what it states is legit.

How To Legally Avoid Unwanted Immunizations Of All Kinds

2. If its a private school they can do w/e the fuck they want. But if its a public I dont think its legal. Its your health, your body, all that good stuff. I'd fight it to the top

3. I would TRULY consult a lawyer and not some website you found through Google. I took a quick scan over it and it seems reasonably long and full of information, but a lawyer would be your best bet I'm sure.

Unless you signed some papers agreeing you would take the shots before enrolling (private school????), and if you didn't you would be removed from the school.. well then.. that's legal and there's nothing you can really do about it (I don't think)

Plus it's YOUR body, you decide what goes inside of it.

4. Well if its a private school...the rules are different from law.....
    Public you ca avoid it maybe.

5. man i dont have money for a lawyer and my parents wont even be on my side so all i have is me

6. Which shots do they want u to get?

7. At my college, you only need shots if you take 12 credits of more, so I just take 9 and do not need any shots!

8. Yes, that website seems to have legit info. You have two basic choices, medical exemption or religious. You (or your doctor if going for medical) will need to detail the reasons for requesting the exemption though and it will have to be legit.

For instance, if religious, you will have to detail why your particular religion requires you to exempt out of the immunizations. ;)

9. ok.....its time to hit the books and become a lawyer for a few days.

10. Also you could go down the route of incapability. Some people react very poorly to vaccinations an if you present your case saying your one of those types, that too, could help. Do you listen to Coast to Coast by chance? This is an issue I would expect to hear on that show.

11. #11 astro_righteous, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    yes you can. i have never had a flu shot. and the only shots i ever got as a kid was the reubella one cuz that was like the swine flu at the time i was born.

my mom said she doesnt want me to be cuz of our religion.

which is viable cuz our religion said that we rely on prayer to heal us or some stupid shit.

christian science if you want to know. im not a follower anymore cuz of too many unanswered questions.

but they cant force you to have shots. make them show you in writing where in the law it says you must take teh shots, then go talk to a legal advisor and he will show you otherwise that says you dont have to.

and by claiming that the government is going to try and control your mind thru these injections of something that you only know to be what is on the label, it could verywell be something else. you are no scientist and even the people giving the shot are just administering the shot. nothing more.

they just put it in you like its nothing. they didnt create the chemical themselves and then fllow the syringe all teh way to your arm. so how do you know its not something that could kill you? just claim paranoia

12. there is NO law anywhere requiring shots. There are however, policies that private institutions can make. You don't have to comply with the policy, but then they can kick you out. Who cares, to me life expectancy is more important than school or some replaceable job.

I work in a hospital... 100% prepared to walk off the job when the mass email comes out 'we love you and our patients, so you have to take this shot with squalene in it now.' NO, you need to find my replacement.

I bullshit with some of the EMTs, I would say more than half of them have said they will walk out without hesitating also. I don't think the globalists are getting us to go along with this like they want..

Eugenics programs for dummies...

13. There's also hundreds of other students to worry about, OP man up and just get the shots, seriously.

14. yep grow up and get gulf war syndrome like a man.

"it's for the good of everybody" where has that saying been popular in the past?

15. #15 astro_righteous, Aug 31, 2009
    there is actually a law. its more of an emergency action program. if a certain municipality's local health community finds ample reason that there is an epidemic, or pandemic, or some other kind of demic, then they can require vaccinations or even revaccinations, but they must do it for free.

"The Revised Laws of that commonwealth, chap. 75, 137, provide that 'the board of health of a city or town, if, in its opinion, it is necessary for the public health or safety, shall require and enforce the vaccination and revaccination of all the inhabitants thereof, and shall provide them with the means of free vaccination. Whoever, being over twenty-one years of age and not under guardianship, refuses or neglects to comply with such requirement shall forfeit $5.' "

thats from this site: FindLaw | Cases and Codes

if you care to sit and read the boring shit for as long as it goes then go for it. i couldnt get half way thru. then i skimmed.

but of course this is in Massachusetts. im sure its the same in most other states as well.

but it says if i refuse then i pay 5 bucks. then fine ill pay 5 bucks. as long as i dont have to take the shot.

i was the drummer in a band in highschool called gulf war syndrome. was punk anti gov't type crap. wasnt bad but i wasnt too into punk i just wanted to be in a band

16. #16 MaltedGrapez, Aug 31, 2009
    My mom asked for both my brother and I to not receive immunizations/vaccines(still have never received a tetanus) when we were born -- and we did not, not a single one. Even tho schools usually require it my mother would write "religious reasons" and we were allowed thru!

i go to a private college now and they accepted it. i also get sick once in a blue moon, so fuck immunizations -- they fuck with you.

17. I have avoided all immunizations. Except tetanus that i had to get a couple of months back after being chewed on by a horse. lol

18. thanks for confirming this guys, i'll let you know what happens

19. What vaccines do they require? They are most likely just boosters of immunizations you've already had in the past.

They might also require a meningitis vaccine which is relatively common on college campuses.

I don't think they can require you to get a flu shot.

Anyway, I think you can get out of it for religious purposes, but if it's a private college they could have their own rules (especially if you're living in a dorm).