Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you just straight eat Hash.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tfwtolly, May 23, 2011.

1. Once you made it and you just finished scraping, if you just straight eat it, will it get you high?

2. simple answer is takes more when you eat but lasts much longer and can be much heavier

3. So you can just eat it straight? Without cooking it into anything?

4. if you eat it without cooking, then no, it wont get you high.

5. Yes i used to break a lump off hash bars and eat it straight.....wont do you any harm.

6. Whoooa I totally had a dream last nite that I ate a bunch of hash. Weiiiiird.

7. It's an acquired taste...Personally I don't care for it

[​IMG]

8. Yes but it is a complete waste and you will not feel anything.
    /thread
    //use search

9. green in a pancake is good.......

10. I've never tried it or anything so I'm not trying to be smart or anything but why wouldn't it? Cooking doesn't activate THC/CBD or anything.

11. people have eaten hash without special preparation and experienced psychoactive effects for a long time

think about it. the first person to eat hash probably touched a flowering plant, had his/her fingers covered in the sticky resin we all love so much and rubbed it off, ingesting some out of curiosity.

12. Alright so you gotta cook it, thanks guys, thread can be closed now.

13. Wait half are saying you do and half saying you don't. Confusing.

14. Those guys are the noobs of GC, Listen to me and the pr0's.
    Just smoke the hash
    Either top bowls, or hot knife.

15. You can eat it however if u eat too much you'll get a stomach ache because its very hard for your body to metabolize something like that

16. Listen if you eat hash without cooking it.When you swallow it the only place that piece is gonna go is in water.Now is the water good for pure THC?Fuck no.It will be in your system with and the water will always be on it,so you won't feel the high of it.You may get only about a 10-20% high,but fuck it never swallow it without cooking it.

17. You don't cook it, you have to use fat, hash is fat soluble not water soluble so if you eat it straight nothing will happen but if you put it in nutella, or organic peanut butter and wait a week, you get so stoned it's rediculous!

18. Yes, people have been consuming hashish for centuries before us. It will work, you just have to eat alot more than you would have to smoke.