Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you just mix cannabutter directly into premade muffin mix?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by redman1992, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I hate to say it, but i have a good cup of cannabutter but I'm not quite the chef. Thus making me ask, can I mix canna butter straight into premade muffin mix or do I need to make it from scratch?

2. If the mix calls for oil or butter, yes. :D If not, no! :(

Look, cooking with a recipe is just following directions! By your age, you should be able to follow directions. (If not, does your boss know that? :p )

Cups of flour should be filled and leveled with a knife. And a teaspoon means a measuring teaspoon, not an "eating" teaspoon and level it with a knife, too! Mix in the baking powder and other dry stuff with the flour before you add any liquids.

You can do it! :hello:

Granny :wave:

3. That is a very good point :eek:

But your words of wisdom have inspired me to make some legitimate creations.:)