can you imagine????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by King_Chronic420, Jun 3, 2009.

1. walkin down the street to the corner store of where ever you go to buy smokes and buying a pack of marijuana :smoking: that would be the day i cry tears of joy lol oh well hopefully marijuana will get leagalized in this life time lol

and that would be pretty tight if they sold mj just like cigs in a carton and all pre rolled and shit but who knows they might sell it in plastic jars just like salvia

i know pointless post oh well i'm high right now and had this thought just thought i'd share with all my fellow stoners :smoking:

2. That would be awesome! Going into a store and asking to smell each different strain. :smoking:

3. ahh that would be the shit man :D

4. Nice! just like Amsterdam. :hello:

..just walk down the road to a coffeeshop and buy whatever strain you want. And if you pass a cop, no problems! haha..

5. Just the other day I was thinking about walkin down the street to the corner store of where ever you go to buy smokes and buying a pack of marijuana that would be the day i cry tears of joy lol oh well hopefully marijuana will get leagalized in this life time lol

and that would be pretty tight if they sold mj just like cigs in a carton and all pre rolled and shit but who knows they might sell it in plastic jars just like salvia

6. Imagine being with a bunch of people and being able to bum a joint off them since they have a whole carton :p

7. #7 Matticus, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009

Imagine me calling you a mooch and blowing smoke in your face, because until the government realizes a black market cannot be mostly eliminated with the amount of taxes they will theoretically implement on marijuana thinking they will draw lots of revenue only to be disappointed when the black market continues to operate at lower profit margins, and can afford to do so due to the lowered risk of imprisonment, until taxes are appropriately lowered to meet a target point at which ninety percent of cannabis or greater is sold on the regulated market, a 'pack' of joints or approximately 20 one-gram-high-grade marijuana cigarettes will cost around 50 dollars*.

*Calculation based on Assembly Bill 390: California

8. Well, I figured that most people have friends who aren't d-bags like yourself. Personally, I smoke out friends all the time (and am smoked out by my friends) without calling them or being called a mooch.:smoking:

9. #9 Matticus, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009

Smoking someone out is entirely different than giving them bud. Personally I hope once taxes are stabilized, cannabis will be so plentiful that it will be cheper than tobacco.

And you said people, not friends.

10. i hope so too but in arizona it looks like marijuana is going to be illegal for a while :(

11. QFT :D (added the smiley to have over 5 letters

12. Whenever it is legalized, it will be relatively cheaper down the road. Once tons of big businesses get in on it.