Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you identify this bud?!?!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eternalglory, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Ive lived in Charlotte,NC for 3 years..this shit comes around 1-2 times a year. (i pride this as Charlotte's best weed,if you know who to get it from)

DANK as FUCK, sticky like glue, smells like heaven, 30/60...unknown source, never seen online, supposedly a rare clone based hybrid being kept under the radar

its just called Tarantula...
    if anybody knows anything about this strain id like to know as much as possible

eyecandy:eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nope never heard of it n can't tell you what the train is by looking at it. a lil leafy in the 1st pic but good bud:D

3. I've heard of tarantula kush. That might be what you're talking about. Although typically tarantula has a lot more hairs than that.

By the way that stuff looks a tad undercured.. throw it in a jar for a while.

-Ekibiogami

4. NOBODY can tell you what strain it is from looking at pics.
    Not trying to be a dick, but we've said this on and on, thread after picture thread.

5. I don't know dude, but I would gladly drive from greenville to get that shit

6. This is actually my first grasscity post, ive been lurking these forum for a while now, mainly just reading. I live in Greensboro, NC and i can say that i have smoked Tarantula, i found it to be more of a sativa high, but as far as quality goes i wouldnt rate it as the best. But its definately a good smoke! Have fun my friend

7. Haha shananigans. C'mon piglets this is suppose to be the beginning of a new reasonable and logical America!

8. 2faded-trust me i had no doubt that i would expect anyone west of tenn. to have any idea what this stuff is due to the exclusivity in north carolina...yes i know that by a picture it is impossible to know a strain. but obvious reasons lead to deductive reasoning for a few things, ie: color(s), hairs, crystals..etc

i know a couple guy high enough up, that actually buy direct from the people that grow it in SC..and a very large quantity makes its way to charlotte

just wanted to see if any other people have smoked it or knew exact info about it

def needs to be cured more, every year it is so moist...thats the eye catcher i guess..its so sticky

9. kinda looks like a diesel strand i have had a while back not sure wich one but hey just my 2 cents

10. I think its easiest to approximate a strain or lineage by smell, and "heaven" does not describe anything in that respect. Compare to real scents- citrus, diesel fuel, grass, hay, skunk, earth... etc.

11. No, not by a picture. How many times is it gonna be said?

12. i didnt see the post that said "no its not possible to identify a strain"
    sorry

13. all i know is.... that shit is treacherous lookin :smoking:

14. ive had bud similar a few times, in real life the shit looks darker and dank and gnarly cuz the leaves are that blackish color and the red hairs standout and are so long and bright

15. i can't tell what it is
    but it wasn't trimmed very well
    other than that it looks pretty good
    i do know there is a strain called "black"
    could be that

16. Damn, gimmie the loot.

17. lol. Why

18. yea..im curious about the black? what makes those leaves turn black that other strains dont?

19. r u on crack?

20. looks like shwag to me.