Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you identify these strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FlyHighHans, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hey everybody! This is my first post here and I just have a quick question about these strains. I had a friend pick them up from a dispensary in California and he told me what strains they were but I don't remember what he said. I'm pretty sure one is OG Kush and another had fire in its name. If any of you guys are familiar with strains in California could you try and help me out. thanks

Attached Files:

2. looks delicous but its impossible to tell u the strain, all we can say is it looks dank and enjoy!

3. How am I supposed to tell by the look, I can only tell from the smoke.

4. haha yeah i figured it was a long shot but i might as well try.

5. Just smoke it. Who gives a shit.

6. exactly, names dont get u higher

7. Send me a 1g sample of each for testing.

I will pm you the results.

8. every batch of marijuana looks different, so even if its grown in the same condition it will look different every batch. therefore its impossible to identify what strain a bud is unless the grower tells you, which usually will lie about the strain to increase sales. people would much rather buy something with the name "white widow" or somethin than no name dank.

TL:dr
    impossible to tell. strain names bullshit anyway.

9. straight og kush outta be the frostiest, the fire is more hairy and leafy

10. Was it Fire OG and OG Kush?

11. That looks like the best bud I've ever seen. I haven't seen a lot of bud anyway. But who gives a shit bout what it is, smoke that shit!

12. Can't you just ask your friend? :confused_2: