Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you ID this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AstronautHydro, Nov 1, 2013.

1. a few weeks ago I smoked some bud that tasted and smelled similar to Juicy Fruit gum. I haven't been able to find it again. I really would like to!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pics?

3. sorry man, almost impossible to identify a strain with a picture or even a smoke report, best of luck!

4. no pics, I wish I would've taken some now though:/

5. It would probably hard to tell even with a picture. The sweetest bud that I've had was called electric lime and it was tasty and sweet.

6. Wtf ? What did you expect to.accomplish with no pics?

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Obviously he was hoping someone knew of a strain that smells and tastes like Juicy Fruit gum.

8. There is a strain called juicy fruit lol it's quite good. Also blueberry haze n shit like that smells good to but no way to tell without a pic