Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you help me identify a strain of weed I had when I was younger?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FatSpliff, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #1 FatSpliff, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    This was like early August '03, '04. Bought an quarter o of this stuff I loved. I live in Nassau County on Long Island (NY). It was like nice and crystally, and what was most notable about it was it was on the grayer side colorwise. Really great cerebral high. Also, I just remembered once had this stuff that I remember having a tiny dark blue or purple flake in it...

2. i think i know what weed your talkin about but dont know the name, i live in huntington and remember getting something like that summer of 03. i wanna say my dealer called it volcanic ash but thats just some bullshit name he gave it