Can you help me find this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Broc-obama, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Ok so SSE the being that koffing is hitting? I want a poke ball bong like that, all glass, red see through class on top and preferably VERY sturdy. I don't care about percs or anything, just as long as it won't break easily. Thanks blades!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Guysss I need help!

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Try Amazon or Google.

4. I'd suggest getting a custom from Etsy or something.

5. thats either a diy or a custom order, never seen a piece like that in glass ever.

6. #6 Feather264, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    -

7. #7 Feather264, Nov 3, 2013
    Mobile app is tripping out on me....But my conclusion is, google "pokeball bong" I'm assuming anything that would resemble that design would be painted ceramic, or a cheap acrylic ripoff.Seeing as you are ok with it being transparent, and possibly higher-quality, novelty item such as this has to be discovered, or custom made. So if you decide you still want one don't get your hopes up on it being of superb quality. If, if if you really want one, and can get in touch with a blower/service/artist that can help you, expect to pay extra for the uniqueness of the design, and his/her time.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 turbotoke, Nov 3, 2013
    Not exactly what you're looking for but found these in literally 3 seconds with a google search, come on man, I'm sure you can find it somewhere.

[​IMG][​IMG]

For fun:
    [​IMG]

9. aqualabtechnol0gies.c0m probably has something to fit your needs go under heady glass