Can you help diagnose this.. nute burn??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Messsa, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Can anyone tell this??? ive been feeding "light feeding" AN, with a flush every other watering so im not sure ... anyone ?

Attached Files:

2. hard to tell in those photos. i have no idea. :( sorry

3. Almost looks like heat stress.

4. The pictures are too saturated to even tell for sure.

5. Yeah...really hard to tell from the pics...

Can you get better pics, maybe with the lights off?

Also...

How old are your plants?

Soil?

Ph?

Temps?

The more info you supply, the better people will be able to help...

6. Okay here is better pictures..

The plants are in day 21 of flower. I have to think its strain specific because the other strain is lush with no problems..

promix soil , I ph to between 6.3-6.5 meaning if i hit 6.3 ill water that wat .. the odd time it will hit 6.5 and ill let it slide, again I dont think thats the problem though as the others are good

temperatures are 22c at night and around 25-26 during light... good ventilation .

does this info with better pics help ?

Attached Files:

7. not sure... if i had to guess, i'd say at least calcium deficiency from that second picture.

8. I appreciate that . Anyone else ??

9. Get some Calmag! Deficiency, I agree!

10. looks like a cal/mag issue...what is your run off ph:smoke:

11. I havent checked the run off , maybe it would be wise to do so.... sounds like cal/mag problem as a per a few of you though , its worth a try .

12. run off is the most important...it tells ya whats goin' on in the roots..dont matter what ya put in..its what comes out that counts..i would take a run off ph...flush plants ...water with 50% of nutes your using..pretty sure it cal def but would be interested in run off:smoke:

13. I will also say calcium. But a quick question? Why are you flushing every other watering?

I've seen another user flush every other week n he started developing problems.

Buy some epsom salt, use 1tbsp per gallon, and use it on her next watering to clear up the calcium def.

14. I will check the run off tonite, you make a good point .

as for flushing, ive just found in my experience when I feed my plants a nutrient program EVERY watering , problems occur... giving it a ph'd/ carb watering in between nutrients helped. better under does then over dose I thought . you disagree?

15. good catch bro..didn't even see that..forget the flush:Dits a straight cal def...thats alotta flushin':rolleyes:

16. nutes every watering?? done sounds good to me :)

17. run coco..i do...nutes every feedin'...never have ta flush cept for final:smoke:

18. Im already in soil though .... shouldnt make a difference ?

19. yeah..not this run..but check it out.....soils not that easy cause stuff takes so long to take effect:smoke: