can you hear me?!

Discussion in 'General' started by meshugas, Jan 30, 2008.

1. sitting in my room. listening to the sensual beats of roy orbison stroke my delicate ear drums. "mmm...you could always do it best, roy." i said aloud.

"will you let me out now?"

i had forgotten i had a roy orbison chained in the corner. "not now...not now. just wait until father comes home."

he continued sobbing away his lonely existence in the corner. he knew i had no father. a little trick i loved to play. i plunged my spoon into my cereal with beer. "mmm...nothing better than frosted flakes and a miller light."

"i can think of better things." said roy.

"goddammit, roy!" i shot him in the face to teach him a lesson. soon i regretted my decision. father really was going to come home and i had promised him a live roy orbison for his half birthday. i searched frantically for another option.

"wazup dad. wud u lik a chia pet 4 ur 1/2 bday insted of a roy orbison?" i texted my father. i grabbed another miller from my dad's refrigerator and waited for his reply.

"no. u promizd a roy orbison. git 1 or i wil kil u."

"c'mon dill weed. jus let me git a chia pet."

"dont call me a dill weed, asswipe."

"i'll call you whatev i feel like."

just then my father burst through the door, gunz a blazin'! "i'll kill you, you ungrateful bastard!" he screamed. "i'm not the ungrateful bastard, you are!" i replied while i pulled my gun from my belt loop.

we stood, father and son, face to face. gunz pointed at each heads. "what have i become?" sobbed my father. "pointing a gun a my own child...what have i become?" tears slowly rolled down his cheeks and mine. i was appalled. i slowly took in the situation.

"you've become a wussy, you faggot!" i screamed as i pulled the trigger repeatedly, emptying my clip into my father.

2. waiter!

. . . I'll smoke what he's having.

3. i feel you on that one.

that is a fucking awsome story and well told too.

4. ditto on what hes having...

5. Hats Off to Roy Harper.

Someone better catch that... but it has nothing to do with the story so...

What an intriguing story.

6. yeah zeppelin i get it

kind of a stretch though dont ya think?

why the hell is there a smiley face in my edit that i cant get rid of

edit:eek:h wait i posted before you edited

7. Haha, yeah, thats why I edited my initial response.:p