Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you guys tell me if i got ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lonerstoned, Aug 25, 2012.

1. bough this from this new dealer i had for 3 weeks now but noticed that if i buy 20£ he gives me nice weed and when i get 10£ a different type dont know even if this type is weed [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    what should i say to him?:(

2. Yah it's weed but it's leafy as SHIT. Someone did a horrible trim job.

3. at least its weed but to me its really light
    2 bongs and only feel a little could it be that its 3 years that i smoke everyday ? lol

4. Yeah its bud, its not reggies either (i could tell by the red hairs) horrible trim job thou.

5. #5 DriftingApart, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Yeah, it's weed, but it's light based on what you paid for it, maybe by a couple tenths of a gram.

Someone was just really lazy about trimming it, it'll smoke just fine.

Sometimes when I harvest I don't trim the leaves entirely off, cause they're so coated with trichromes I'd rather just smoke them :yummy:

6. Did you smoke all that at once and you hardly feel anything? Or do you have more?
    That looks to be at least a half gram, and if you smoked all of that, even with smoking every day for 3 years, you should be pretttty high ;o

7. can never find any legit sellers in uk they get all caught in the end , would love to grow my own but dont have a clue on how to start especially since the money is little

8. [quote name='"lonerstoned"']bough this from this new dealer i had for 3 weeks now but noticed that if i buy 20£ he gives me nice weed and when i get 10£ a different type dont know even if this type is weed
    what should i say to him?:([/quote]

We got pple like that here, you get a £20 it puka, get a £10 an its shite

9. been having 6 days hard 4gms at day but not this shit here this is a 10£ weed, the 20£ ones are sticky and smelly as fuck and gets me stoned with just a bong

10. looks exactly like the premature weed i just had to harvest a bit early.
    Super leafy and fluffy, it needed more time on the stalk to densen up :)
    Does it smell kinda green? like not weed smell but more like growing plant still?the bud i pulled had no terps and it smealt like grass, oddlt neough though the whole box smells like DANK, which excites me cause i paid ten dollars for this designer seed haha

11. yeh earthy hash taste when i smoke it cant i do anything to make it better?

12. [quote name='"lonerstoned"']yeh earthy hash taste when i smoke it cant i do anything to make it better?[/quote]

A decent dry and cure but that'll take time bro

13. thanks basicly the translation is smoke it anyway and next time get a better one lol:)

14. btw im from nw 2

15. [quote name='"lonerstoned"'] thanks basicly the translation is smoke it anyway and next time get a better one lol:)[/quote]

Summat like that bro. Am from the good old Ptown me mate weve always got killer buds round my ways