Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you guys help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brutalx, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Alright well im gonna go buy some weed but i want to know what the sizes are for them (im bad at math) like what would be 1/8 and 1/4 and a dime bag and all that other stuff. Thanks guys i just need to know because i dont want to get ripped off.

2. #2 Olesmoky, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    1/8th is 3.5 grams between $20 and $70 usually. - Dependent on area and quality.
    1/4th is 7 grams between $40 and $140. - Dependent on area and quality.
    a dime is $10 and then the amount of weed is dependent on quality. Roughly 1 gram in a dime bag.
    a dub is $20 and then the amount of weed is dependent on the quality. Roughly 2 grams in a dub.

Weed prices between areas and dealers tend to vary a lot.

3. how much is a gram? sorry, i dont know any of this stuff lol.

4. What do you mean how much is a gram? A gram is a gram haha. Usually a gram is between $5 and $25 highly dependent on quality. If you have a scale you can weigh what your getting. If your buying 1/8th then it should weigh 3.5 grams. If your buying 1/4th then it should weigh 7 grams. 1/2 is 14 grams. and 1 Ounce is 28 grams.

5. like could you find a picture of how much a gram would be??idk

6. Not really because weed has density to it. You could have some fluffy stuff that is a bit bigger than some hard stuff but they weight the same.

7. like just estimating how many buds would be a gram

8. a nug.. come on how old are you?

9. like he said, there are different densities and stuff. but in a gram (keep in mind i'm thinking about GDP which is a dense strain of weed) i'd say like maybe one and a half buds..or jus one bud
    you need a scale haha
    a gram is like good to fill one cigarillo

10. well since ive only smoked once how many grams do you think it will take for me to get, like a good high?

11. Well since your new probably not even a gram?

12. alright well, this kid im good friends with is giving me 20$ worth for 5$ and im getting 25$ on thursday and this weekend im gonna have a friend over so we will get fucked up and i think that will be enough.

13. haha yeah when me and my 1 smoker buddy get baked on weekends. We get like 1/4th or something near that. So then he smokes like 5-6 bowls of it and goes home then I get the rest. But I paid for it so don't worry.

14. oh yea
    sounds like you guys gonna have enough

15. alright good

16. I know he's your good friend, but I'd ask him how much weed your getting and how good it is.

Then look at it, if there are stems and seeds everywhere, and it's a small amount, you got ripped.