Can You Guys Help Settle An Argument

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hotstang, Mar 2, 2013.

1. So were off grid. Have a honda 2000 for power for veg and that's it. It's too cold to stay outside this time of year. I have essentially 1500 watts of power from that thing.

We have alot of plants to cover. The legal limit for both of us. Will veg under lights for about 3 weeks till it gets a tad warmer. I'm arguing that a standard 32 watt t8 or whatever will be the best we can do with our rooted clones. He's thinking 250w MH's. But that's only 6 of em. I don't think the coverage would be there. better for the plants that got the light but as they start to grow I don't think it would do it.

What's the best option to cover our 99 times 2 with 1500 watts of available power?

Maybe even led light bulbs, haven't thought about that actually

2. Most of us outdoor folks don't know as much about lighting schemes as the indoor folks do. You're grow isn't outdoors yet, so don't feel bad about putting up a thread in the indoor section.

Anyways, you have a clear limit to how much power you can draw. So there's no adding more lights. :mad: That means you need to use the lights you have more efficiently. Is your room all white and reflective etc?

Look up California Lightworks LED lights. They're pretty dam nice. I think they run about $800 per 400w unit though. If you consider energy savings and the fact that they last for 10 years of normal, year round use, that's not so bad. :hello: