Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you guys help me identify what strain I got and if its supposed to be good?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kane2000, Jul 28, 2010.

1. I got a little over an O of this stuff and am curious if its as good as my seller said or if its a rip off.

Attached Files:

2. All I can say is that it looks like some good purps. Where I live if you don't know the name and its purple you just call them purps. :smoking:

3. No way to tell man. Just smoke it and find out

4. Ditto. :smoking:

5. Its purple lady.

6. #6 kane2000, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    That's why I am asking. I am not satisfied at all. I get no feeling from smoking it, and the smoke itself is not as dense and hot as I like, its so hollow feeling the smoke that I am left very unsatified. Yet it looks good to me and my seller usually gets me really good stuff. So I am curious if I am crazy or burnt out beyond belief, or if this shit is some crap weed that got purple coloring on it.

EDIT- A friend of mine was telling me how there are male and female strains of bud and how when growing if the gender mixing of strains is incorrect, the product may be crap. Does this make sense and could this have happened here?

7. the bud looks like it could of went a couple more weeks before it got chopped and my need more curing

8. Could that result in a less dense product that breaks up easier than a traditional high quality bud?

9. strawberry cough.

CHRONIC

10. in my experience yes.

11. ditto...i think it might have needed more curing:smoking:

12. For one dont give a shit about strain names. With dealers 9/10 its not what they say.
    Second, purple weed isnt always good weed. And is that the whole O? If so you got jacked

13. def looks good, but imo the clipper could've done a lil better job.

14. There aren't male and female strains, all strains have males and females. Males don't bud at all, and produce barely any THC, and the only thing good for them is to chop them, and use the stems and leaves for mediocre hash.

One thing that can happen is that a male can pollinate a female, so the female produces seeds, which lowers the potency of the bud. However, that hasn't happened here.

15. is that purp? looks a little odd tho

16. does the smoke taste harsh? Also, does it not burn all the way like most weed, meaning is there always a chunk of black hardish ash left after a bowl?