Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you guys help me identify this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deathmoo0, Mar 25, 2012.

1. THANK YOU!!!

Sorry about the horrible picture quality, i tired to clean it up to the best of my ability.

Attached Files:

2. No one knows apart from the grower. That's some very nice leafy dankness though.

3. it looks like cannabis my friend

4. Def got some weed there

5. NO ONE knows the strain! People need to stop asking this shit.

6. Yea seriously is this like against the rules yet?

I mean its nonsense spam.

Someone coming here posting some pics of their weed for people to look at comment / discriminate.

But we can't identify your weed just like we couldn't identify your corpse at the bottom of a well.

7. Is that...marijuana? Don't you know that's illegal? Why do you have that, you could get arrested!

8. It looks like Cannabis sativa! :smoke:

9. Send it to my house for further inspection.

10. I understand, I guess it was worth a try! Thanks again for the feedback.

Much appreciated :)

11. sorry some people are kinda harsh..but yea cant really tell from pics..thats something you'd hafta ask the grower