Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you Guess this bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lao, Apr 22, 2010.

1. hey guys just got a new batch in. i know what is it . see if we got any tokers who smoke the same shit :) enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

. One love:smoking:

2. im gonna call that shiitt...after bob marley songs

sun is shining

3. blackberry kush??

4. Foxtails on the run! :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MDCbIhTa_w]YouTube - Sweet - Fox On The Run (1975)[/ame]

5. Looks beautiful.

6. its the northeastern diamondback nebulas. DUH!

7. looks kinda like blackberry

8. oh yeah...thats that purple widow

9. It looks like some Afghan Kush i picked up awhile back.

10. looks afghan to me alsooo:smoking:

11. looks like some Querkle im smokin on

12. looks like some white widow i got a while back :)

13. Looks like this batch of Silver Haze I got that had some nice purple to it.

14. regardless of the strain the bud looks unbelievable, enjoy dude. Is it a sativa? It looks really fluffy.

15. yeah smoke is crazy smooth, earthy tones. but got a citrus taste . nothing i can complain about! i like this guessing game

16. hey, there was a bet on this thread. couple friends were betting alittle smoke. but you got this right :):smoking::smoking::smoking:

17. Wow, that's kinda shocking, haha. Must be the copious amount of bud i've been smoking since tuesday. :smoking:

18. Jack Herer.

19. edit nvm