can you grow just buds???

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by dalton94, Jul 29, 2012.

1. #21 joe 60, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    its not hard to grow plants a foot tall and pull 3-4 oz's off each plant, just need to top the plant and lst (pull the sides down and flower) often the plants can grow 8-12" high (above the pot ) and 12"-24" wide

the ideal is to have the canopy flat and level maybe 4" high and 18" wide, flower and the side branches grow vertcal, 5-8" in the strech and flower

just take a look at the pictures at the in my journal, the side branches are sitting on the rim of the plant pots so there not even 3" high, now if I flower the plants at that stage, it would take a few days too recover from the lst and the buds would be any bigger than 10" above the rim (but there may be 50 top buds on each plant ), could call it a pot of buds :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1228905-joes-scrog.html/page-3

2. Op, do a Google (or Grasscity lol) search on "monster cropping". I believe this is what you're looking for.

J

3. (monster cropping) taking some cutting just as the buds start to grow, imo the plants get too bushy and you have a lower chance of them rooting and it take a lot long to root.

4. Just took this pic of one of my babies and was lookin for somewhere good to post it and i think this is as good as it gets lol. Shes only about 20 inches tall

Attached Files:

5. I dont grow much leaf at all anymore. My veg time is nothing when i do autos so the harvest is 80% or more of just bud.

6. Yeah all of my plants are very short and bushy. Theyre all bagseed ttoo

Indoor plants should be smaller and all flowers, I sure the heck dont want pay for power to grow leaf. I do a sea of green style.

8. Thats what i want to do my next grow. Ive only heard good things about it.

9. Here's my 2¢ on foot tall plants. Just about 9 inches tall. Strawberry Cough... Looks a little nuted out lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. nice 1/8th.....

11. Who cares how much it was...

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #32 AugustWest, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    it can be done..

not proud of this one.. but 12/12 from seed will get you a pretty small plant... donno if it's really worth the time and cost, unless you wanna grow like 50 of them or something.

church222.jpg

13. @[member="Ironhead"]

like that one dude? :laughing:

don't be jealous bro..

14. I was.

then I saw the plant label......Church? really ? you feeling Okay man?

maybe you need to see someone for your condition.

:D :lol: :wave:

15. #35 AugustWest, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014

that was a long time ago man.. we were all young and dumb once. :D

i did learn a lesson..

12/12 from seed and GHS are not the way to go..
    it was the last time for both of those lol..

16. Maybe he's talking about something like this.  Last day or so before harvest, I lollipopped these so I didn't have to trim as much dry.
    2013-12-06_20-33-36_41.jpg

17. http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1255215-infamous-solo-cup-challenge.html/page-66?hl=solo

Read up.

18. I just harvested a pant int was 8 inches to the top of the highest cola sooo lst alot

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Attached Files:

20. Check out phillys Are you the master of mic4o thread .. hes got a a good one in a filing cabinet .. very smal he harvest a half too

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app