Can you grow green with wireless LED lights?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mattchew92, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Hi I've just registed at grasscity because of my lack of knoledge with growing. I have never grown before and would like to get started ASAP. I have an attic with a small celing which is ok, however there are no plug sockets so I cannot fix a proper light up there. I've been trying to find out wether I could grow my plants with the battery powered LED lights. I don't care about the yeild or potency, all I want is to grow for the first time and smoke up the end result. Any information on wireless / LED lights for growing would be very appreciated. Thanks

2. Any LED worth using on a grow project will draw more than batteries can provide or deplete them too fast. Just get an extension cord and bring the powa up there imo :)

3. lol, cheers but I don't exactly want my mum asking me 'what's that power cable is going up to the celing' to be honest. I'll just have to find another place to grow, and can anyone also tell me how much a plant smells ie 'strong' or 'weak'.
    Thank's for your reply, smoke till you die.

4. get a small generator and charge it every couple of days or run one of those long orange cords up there try running along the wall with it taped down or drill a hole from a room right below