Can you grow a mini weed plant?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by cryingpeanuts, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Hey gc, my question is pretty mutch my title. Is there a way to grow a mini weed plant? shouldnt you be able to grow it a foot or so on a vegetation cycle then swich it to a flowering cycle and bud it at about a foot or so tall? I need to know because I have limited grow space.
    Thanks, CP

2. Check out some of the grow journals to figure out what you want to do. The plant genetics determine how tall it is, but you can always train the plant to grow in the space alloted. You want to have a bit more space than a foot tall, unless it was super long, then you could train the plant down the area. Also, you'll want some T5s or T8's in there. You could get away with household CFLs, but in my experience, they get a little too hot in a space that small. Good luck!

P.S. Here is one of my favorite PC grows. He has a very limited space too, and seems to get an incredible yield out of it! Props to PlayerOne!

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...eep-water-culture-swc-single-plant-scrog.html

3. Im not using a pc case. Im using a cubbord with two shelfs in it. I COULD knock out a shelf but id rather not if i didnt have to. But if I did it would be about 2 and a half feet. I Have one one foot long cool white flouresent that Im probably going to have to change to a plant bulb.

4. I know you aren't growing in a pc case, but since a pc case is so limited in space, you can easily relate the information used for a pc grow to do a small cabinet grow. You are most likely going to need to buy about 3 more of those flouros to get a yield worth your effort. Good luck!

5. Alright bro, ill just buy a couple cfls and knock out that oll shelf. Should I get 2 cool and 2 warm?

6. The bulbs should say what the spectrum is, you want them to be in the 2700k range.