Can you grasp the meaning of this equation?

Discussion in 'General' started by pizzdog, Jan 16, 2011.

1. #1 pizzdog, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    1 minus 2 minus 1. this equation will always be 0. It is always going to come to the amount of nothing. But wasn't it once something more of value before nothing/0. But is it possible to say 0 equals 1-2-1? (0)=(1-2-1). Nothing will always equal nothing unless there has always been something making it nothing which would mean it is nothing. Are we something or are somethings something. Is the universe real because we are real or are we real because the universe is real. Do we think because we are human or do we think because something else thinks of us thinking. Can one thing exist only as one thing because one other thing exists in one place. There can be no non existence with out existence because that nonexistence would always be nonexistentent. Can there ever be 2 realities in one reality by itself without the other reality existening. azwethinkweizm. Can there be only one thing existing with out having something else say it exists. And can the other thing exist without having something else say it exists. One thing cannot be undeniable of being an only existing thing if something else says its only existing. basically 1-2-1 can never not be 0 without having 1-2-1 existing and saying that 1 exists in 1-2-1. This problem only being this problem will always = nothing meaning that its value is always nothing. But this problem can only be written to equal 0 written in that format. So there was always nothing in 1-2-1 it has always contained 1-2-1. If it is always written in 1-2-1 but we do not do the math it will always be equaling even if the problem is not solved it has always equaled nothing.

2. 1-2-1=-2 imo.

3. I can't grasp the equation, because 1 - 2 - 1 = -2...

Am I missing something?

EDIT: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU......

4. Maybe it's all interconnected therefore the nonexistant has to exist even thou it would be 0 but 0 exists doesn't it?

0 is 1 and 1 is existant :smoke:

5. who else got negative 2:confused:

Sure, having -2 is "nothing", but it also implies less than nothing

meaning,
    before you have "nothing", you need to gain 2, in order to be at "nothing."..."Nothing", or "zero" is the equilibrium. "negative" is "less than"...

Without this, there would be no such thing as debt...only bankruptcy.

6. Ok look at it this way what i am saying can not be written down or explained in words clearly. Look 1 is by itself and only be one but then 2 comes and takes away from 1 making it into 0 first. then from 0 you must take another 1 from that 2 making it -1. But how can you make it any smaller and take anymore away from it without it being 0 with nothing to take away from it at all. But it because 0-1 through 0 being nothing. But if 0 is nothing then how can there be a -1 if for a second it was nothing. how can nothing exist if we can go more deeper into a negative number from nothing.

7. #8 Deleted member 351711, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
    Zero doesn't equal nothing. It equals zero. A representation

8. [​IMG]

9. ummmm

10. this.

11. #12 legalize_ganja, Jan 16, 2011
    lol guys some very earily schooling math... i think hes trying to get -1 minus -1 which = 0 but someone made a whoopsie.

12. zero actually isn't a number, it's the absence of value.

13. Yea, if ya wanna get all technical :rolleyes: ha ha ha ha jp. Ya kno what I meant ha ha. My mistake

14. physically? probably never.

15. My head just exploded, please excuse me while I clean up the brain matter on my walls.

16. This is what I was trying to get at

17. The answer, clearly, is 4. The more you think about it, yes.

18. #19 pizzdog, Jan 16, 2011
    Look read CAREFULLY! I realize it equals -2 but look deeper in what i am saying. First let me get very simple for you and explain. 1 only being by itself and always being by itself being 1 it has the value of 1 as in something. Now 0 is all by itself being in 0 with the value of nothing. Now 2 is 2 which can be achived by 1+1 and has a value of 2. Now if 1-2 or 1-1-1.1-1=0 now it is at one point being 0 of nothingness and no value. But the other part of the equation has to be finished. 0-1=-1 but that would make it -1 less value then 0 of no value but -1 is a value still but less than no value. now put this equation into the universe.Universe - universe equals no universe. Now universe is everything that ever exists in everything it is all. but now became nothing. but how can 2 universes exist and universes being everything to ever exist. How can there be 2 things that each both are everything that ever exists. so it is impossible to ever even be 2 if one thing is everything which would make it always be one thing in one spot. I am to blazed and am thinking some crazy ass shit so i can see how this does not make any sense at all.

What i am getting at is a complete paradox in how existence works

19. Man, I'm so fuckin confused ha ha ha ha. Are you asking how can there be -2 universes when there isn't a universe to begin with?