Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Get Stoned off all Strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fountaincityman, Aug 3, 2017.

1. I've been enjoying some new strains lately. I got an eighth of Jack Herer and it seems like no matter how much I smoke all I can get is a pretty good buzz without what I consider feeling super high, and no where near what I associate with being stoned. Can you get stoned off all strains or do some of the more cerebral sativas have a lower ability to get you stoned?

2. Not really

but in your case I feel its more to do with your tolerance

a holiday is a good thing in the long run ..lol

that said there's some really bad bad strains out their

beware

3. Different kinds of highs my friend. Sativas are the mind high indicas give the body highs, best to smoke the most for your first sesh of the day that way you get the strongest high. Personally I love the indicas for the clear high they give. It feels like I'm floating but not too thrashed to where I can operate.

4. I think I need to take a break to get my tolerance down, I am burning way too much weed to just get buzzed.

I do like the Sativa in the morning, it is nice to have a buzz and still be able to function mostly normally. I just end up eating two breakfasts.

I need to find a good evening Indica which will just allow me to float away.