Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you get medical grade bud in your town?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coalition17, May 18, 2012.

1. Every time I check out the stash jar it seems like everyone gets the insaneodank weed.

I can find headies at best. So, basically, can you get that super dank?

2. What are headies

3. I'm from east Texas and my stuff gets delivered from Boulder CO.

KEEP LOOKIN, you'll find it.

4. considering theres dispensaries on every corner where i live, yes.

5. lol im in boulder

so that should answer that question

6. Medical grade is the only weed I smoke. California is great

7. not much medical grade rollin through south Texas.....
    but it can be found.

8. Jersey and no dispensaries.....fuck you jersey

9. Medicali baby.

I got clubs all around me and a hash bar to go chill and get stoned at for 4 bucks lol.

10. dankity dankity dank dank dank. always

11. I live in nh, and hells ya, I always get crazy buds. I think alot of it comes from medical states lol.

12. Not in my area

but I can get it every once in awhile

13. All fucking day yo. If im out(rarely) and someone ask me if i wanna smOke sOme not so great bud i would just not smoke. Taste>

14. All I fuck with ....

15. All I fuck with ...

16. I usually smoke dank but not medical grade dank. I can get some but it's expensive and I'm poor haha, like 35$ for 1/8th

17. I'm in Canada..so yes, Aslong as you know the right person you can get dank pretty much anywhere around the country. We love our hockey, beer and most importanlty, our Cannabis :)

18. thats expensive? lol

19. i only get club grade shit n i only pay $10 a G n $50 a quarter i can get good shit like high end mids for $60 a half

20. Not me,But I'm sure theres some here somewhere,Like I swear.