CAN YOU GET IN TROUBLE ORDERING SEEDS IN CANADA?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hongkongfooey, Jan 25, 2018.

1. looking to order some seeds and im wondering if i need discreet shipping or not obviously growing and smoking and holding marijuana without a license is illegal here but is seed possession illegal?

2. In your other thread you said that ordering seeds shouldn't be a problem because you live in Canada. ?????

3. This is 3 threads you've started within minutes about the same thing. I have to ask how old are you?

4. Oh Billy Billy boy....

5. Lol

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

6. the more im looking into it the more im getting mixed answers nothing definitive

• Like Like x 1
  7. and im brand new to this site there bud i couldnt even find my posts to delete them all i know where to look is alerts and theres 1000's of threads and posts and shit on here daily isnt there?

8. and im just trying to figure out if i need to spend extra money i dont have to for discreet shipping

9. No shit bahahaaaaaaa

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. You can go to your Profile page and look at Recent Activity or Postings.

:smoke:

11. im going to be a first time grower trying to ask questions and do some research and a first time buyer of seeds im 24 never ordered a weed seed in my life 1st post was whats a good seed bank(no answers on msnl being any good). 2nd post was is msnl any good(got an answer)? 3rd post is can i get in trouble after researching laws and not finding shit about it some say yes its legal others say no i dont need to get picked up for ordering seeds

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ok sorry man I am usually friendly as they come. We get kids on here and we police it for grasscity! Sorry again welcome

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vault seedsman and nirvana have been good to me. All very good stealth shipping. Seedsman is the only one that I'll know that takes a personal check that's what I like

14. no problem man its all good dang got alot of heat for those 3 posts lmao cheers brother happy growing

• Like Like x 1
  15. thanks for the websites

• Like Like x 1
  16. You’ll find mixed reviews for just about every seedbank out there. It’s just part of the game, man. The only seedbank I’ve found the least amount of “dirt” on (so to speak) is Sannies seeds and that was one guy who didn’t know how to pop a seed.

But all that being said, the real players out there will make it known through reputation, customer service, and just overall good business practices. It’ll take some research but it’ll be worth it for you. Every time I’ve ordered seeds, the shipping is discreet. Just a regular box/envelope with an address and some stamps from post office. They don’t write on the box “Marijuanna seeds! Handle with care”

Also, just for the record making several threads about the same or similar subjects annoys the hell out of most people here. No worries tho

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yes Sir this is a great forum good luck!!

18. thanks for all the info man yeah pretty stupid thinking i had 99% of everything ive ever ordered online has been discreet putting it that way lol thanks again for the info

• Like Like x 1
  19. A lot of people out there will blame the seedbank because the package gets caught in customs. It’s dumb and not fair to the supplier. A good seedbank would send it again in that instance.

Many people get so used to amazon they expect to get their package in a few days. My seeds have all taken about 2 weeks or so. Sooo many people will send out angry emails to the bank and start trashing them online after 3 days. They’re more like “mom and pop shops” instead of corporations. If it takes too long, don’t piss of the people at the bank AFTER you give them your money because you won’t be doing yourself any favors.