can you get in trouble for

Discussion in 'General' started by jedi_mind_trick, Feb 6, 2009.

1. having a brand new, never been smoked out of pipe?

2. if there's semen found in the pipe, you are in deep shit

3. Yes, you will be sentenced to the death penalty for having a new pipe. Look at all the smoke shops - they are getting raided like you wouldn't believe!!!!

4. 99% of the time you won't get in trouble but sometimes local laws are wacky.

5. so long as you dont have any weed on you if its found, youre good. Atleast thats how it is round these parts.

6. around here, if that motherfucker is clean, your golden. no resin = no case

7. Nah bro those pipes are for 'Tobacco use only':p

But it might give them probable cause to snoop around

8. they can't arrest you but they will want to search you

hell, I got searched because of a swisher sweet I had when I got pulled over :mad:

fuck the po

9. well lets hypothetically say i were to know a guy who wanted to buy a bunch of pipes from a wholesale distriubutor that didnt require a business license and re sell them to friends? Is that a bad idea? and lets just say he lives in idaho!

10. This is a good idea.

I think the herb has you paranoid like a mawfuck :laughing:
    pipes are perfectly legal and are for tobacco...
    so its all good

11. shit dude i know
    it's gotten bad lately too
    i cant drive down the street at night withought thinking ever car is a cop :(

12. depends on where you live and if you have drugs on you.

13. no, you can't get in trouble for a clean pipe, but if they found so much as a seed along with it, it would become paraphernalia.

14. haha what a coincidence, you live in Idaho too. :p

15. ok so i understand you wont get in trouble with a clean pipe as long as there's no substance anywhere need it
    but lets say i had a big box of like 30 pipes
    could i get in trouble for having such a mass quantity?

16. yes... intent to distribute glass pipes, fedral mandatory minimum of 10 years